Trouble in Portsmouth!

Plastered over the forums and in the papers, again a minority are out to shame our club and cause trouble where ever they go? feckin morons!:( their are genuine rangers supporters and their are animals that are hell bent on causing trouble?

Edited by Gers4Life

Until someone can come up with a plan to stop these morons travelling to our away games there's nothing that can be done about them. You can't stop them travelling up and down the country.

That said, maybe it wasn't our fans. Maybe it was some English hooligans out for a fight re Manchester 2008.

Nothing about the trouble at Eastlands then? Never saw this coming :rolleyes:

When will Rangers learn? The season hasn't even begun yet and already the mhedia have started with their shite. It could all be nipped in the bud instantly by the club.

I've just moved down to Bournemouth in the last couple of weeks and this place is crazy. Never met so many arseholes in my life tbh. My mate, who hasnt been in a fight in his life, has been in 2 since we got here. To say the South Coast of England is scummy, is very much an understatement. I dont see myself going out much in Bournemouth/ Portsmouth/ Southampton, it seems to be full of guys hell bent on starting trouble everywhere.

Papers wont see it that way though

Plastered over the forums and in the papers, again a minority are out to shame our club and cause trouble where ever they go? feckin morons!:( their are genuine rangers supporters and their are animals that are hell bent on causing trouble?

Don't be taken in by the press sensationalism.

I also read that there were 9 arrested at the nearby Southampton division 1 game and the local rag made no big deal about it.

I don't hear of the scummer support flogging themselves over it as we seem to do.