can`t wait for this game to start.

it`s the dawn of a new era of goalscoring at the bridge with sheva and me and my season ticket will be there to witness him score a bucket load and win him the top scorer in the premiership and a few quid for me that i`ve put on him doing it.

this game should be very, very interesting to see just who jose picks and to see if he sticks with the 4/4/2 or reverts back to the 4/5/1 again.

i`m hoping he goes for it a bit more cause i want to see us pulverise sides this season so i`m hoping for the 4/4/2 that chelsea can play so well!

in goal i suspect cech will play most of the game but cudicini may also get on for a while too. hilario may also sneak on if one or the other of cech/cudicini doesn`t appear.

in defence it`ll be fairly interesting to see who`s paired in the centre. i think it will be terry and carvalho for the season, or if gallas stays (which i hope he doesn`t make the swap to arsenal) i`m actually hoping he gets the nod in front of carvalho. huth is still with us also!

in left back bridge will play until ashley coles position is confirmed.

at right back i dont think it`s paerticularly strong with geremi and ferriera the first choicers.

midfield will be a big fight for the players to win a place. with robben, makalele, essien, joe cole, ballack, essien, diarra, swp, and mikel, well pick four or five from that if you dare!

upfront i`m pretty sure it`ll be shevchenko and drogba who get the nod for the season, but i think the young salomon kalou will be getting a frequent game because he`s so highly rated here!

i`m going for a 2-0 win for chelsea:)

You missed Lampard out of your midfield list :)

I dont think Mourinho likes this game too much and might use it to play a bit of mind games. He has already stated Liverpool are favourites. And i wouldt disagree with him too much, Liverpool have got the better of Chelsea recently.

I dont expect Chelsea to get out of 2nd gear but can Liverpool being really up for it to try and make a statement.

It will be interesting to see the team selections as both have improved over the summer.

I think it will be a draw in 90 mins.

YEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAA. :D

Gonna have to watch the highlights later, seeing as I was out at the pub watching that HORROR show at Du/line. :mad:

Seeing my other BELOVED fitbaw team winning almost makes up for the HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT of seeing the GERS playing so poorly and dropping two points against relegation fodder like the pars. :(