Lets get behind them, i personally have never seen Steven Caldwell play which im sure many others havent as well, so has a big point to prove. Also is the same case with Davidson. Was Marshall playing in goals for Norwich at the weekend there ? I hope not as they got beat 7-1 :|

Anyway im excited for the game, lets get at least a point Scotland !!!

Marshall starting instead of Alexander ?

Weir Not called up ?

Boyd , McGregor , Ferguson , McCulloch banned or quit.

There is an Agenda against Rangers at the SFA and i cant stand George Burley he is a blethering twit him and his very poor backroom staff of pressley and Butcher.

After the Iceland game i vowed never to go back to another game while Burley remains in Charge and i will stick to that.

I wish Scotland well as a team and hope we do qualify but with me its Club before Country and our club and the SFA are on 2 different wave lengths at the moment and i know which corner i am in.

Scotland are a much poorer team without all the individuals mentioned previously , now the Mhedia will blow Scott Brown and Fletcher into world beaters who will guarentee qualification for the Nation team.

My passsion for the National team has near dissapeared under Burley and i dont think i am alone in thinking this way.

:rfc:

I am not as into Scotland as I used to be,although I do hope they get the result they need tonight

Ferguson Banned for life...................let's replace him with Alexander

Edited by ian1964

Lets get behind them, i personally have never seen Steven Caldwell play which im sure many others havent as well, so has a big point to prove. Also is the same case with Davidson. Was Marshall playing in goals for Norwich at the weekend there ? I hope not as they got beat 7-1 :|

Anyway im excited for the game, lets get at least a point Scotland !!!

Marshall plays for Cardiff now Fraser.

Davidson is an old-timer when it comes to the Scotland scene. Wasn't he about when Craig Broon was the manager?

Norway Draw Scotland

Refresh odds Add to Basket Bet now

1-0 6/1 0-0 8/1 1-0 8/1

2-0 17/2 1-1 11/2 2-0 16/1

2-1 17/2 2-2 18/1 2-1 11/1

3-0 18/1 3-3 80/1 3-0 40/1

3-1 18/1 3-1 33/1

3-2 40/1 3-2 40/1

4-0 50/1 4-0 125/1

4-1 50/1 4-1 18/1

4-2 80/1 4-2 125/1

Skybet