It's very quiet on here today,so for anyone that is interested I thought I'd start a match thread on Wednesdays world cup qualifier.

My team:

Alexander

Hutton

Caldwell

Berra

Whittaker

Commons

Brown

Fletcher

McCormack

Miller

Norway 1-2 Scotland

It's very quiet on here today,so for anyone that is interested I thought I'd start a match thread on Wednesdays world cup qualifier.

My team:

Alexander

Hutton

Caldwell

Berra

Whittaker

Commons

Brown

Fletcher

McCormack

Miller

Norway 1-2 Scotland

Confident Ian ? You must be when you only have 10 starters :flipa:

I'll go with

Marshall

Hutton

Davidson

Weir

Caldwell

Fletcher

Brown

Hartley

Commons

Maloney

Miller

I'm never confident when Scotland play :(

I dont think Weir is in the squad is he ?

Can't wait for this game tomorrow, always get excited for the Scotland games ! Something extra special about them. Wish i was in Norway right now, was considering of going but fecking �£10 a pint etc, bugger off !!!

Anyway the game will be a real tough game as it proved at Hampden in October, a few big name players in that Norway team which we will need to keep a close eye on. Especially Carew, step up Gary Caldwell !

Hoping to see Alexander and Whittaker's debuts from the start and possibly Naismith coming on in the second half too.

Not sure how Burley will play, as he likes to go attacking !

He could play 4-4-2

_______________Alexander______________

Hutton_____Caldwell_____Berra____Whittaker

McCormack___Brown____Fletcher___McFadden

___________Miller_______Fletcher

Subs can be made with Naismith, Maloney, Commons all coming on the replace the two wingers and two top men, then switch the positions about.

Or we could go with the 4-5-1 formation with the 3 men in the centre of Brown, Hartley & Fletch. Only if Thomson was fit to replace Hartley, some midfield trio that would be !!! Then on the wings, Maloney, McFadden, Commons, Naismith, Miller, Fltecher, could all do a job there then one of them up top, well either Mcfadden, Miller & Fletcher

Hoping the boys can get the win, especially on my birthday. I think Kenny will get at least 1 goal. A draw would be a decent result, only if we take care of Macedonia & Netherlands in a few weeks

Come on Burley, get the win for us !!