George Burley get to f**k !!

Have to disagree. Scotland do have quality especially in midfield. What we need is a manager who can kick some butt when needed and pick an XI who actually merit their place. Tactics come into it also but I have to disagree with your comment Ian about how we can only win by playing "anti-football".

Results prove otherwise,under WS & Eck, were hard to break down,stifled the opposition then sneaked a goal

San Marino, Faroe Isles :D

I'm not saying we've ever been able to outplay the likes of Holland or Italy or England but there's been times with previous managers we've given it a good go.

Can't remember them tbh, all I seem to remember is Scotland being hard to beat at best.

'' anti football ''............I call it playing to your strengths

Can't remember them tbh, all I seem to remember is Scotland being hard to beat at best.

'' anti football ''............I call it playing to your strengths

That was the strengths of those two managers. What's to say when another manager comes in his strength is to go out and attack the opposition. If it works, he'll be hailed a hero!

That was the strengths of those two managers. What's to say when another manager comes in his strength is to go out and attack the opposition. If it works, he'll be hailed a hero!

Again.......we don't have the quality,IMO.

Again.......we don't have the quality,IMO.

we certainly don't have the quality and need to play to our strengths which is to make it hard for teams to beat us as in anti football and take any chances which may fall our way. i'd rather see that than get humped by the likes of Norway 4-0..........

we certainly don't have the quality and need to play to our strengths which is to make it hard for teams to beat us as in anti football and take any chances which may fall our way. i'd rather see that than get humped by the likes of Norway 4-0..........

If Burley keeps playing Caldwell and Caldwell at the back for us with Alexander sitting teams will walk through us no matter what formation we play.

Personally, I think it's the manager that makes a team successful or not for example, O'Nell at Leicester.

If Burley keeps playing Caldwell and Caldwell at the back for us with Alexander sitting teams will walk through us no matter what formation we play.

Personally, I think it's the manager that makes a team successful or not for example, O'Nell at Leicester.

maybe i was a bit biased but i actually made an effort to wacth the games under Smith and McLeish mainly as I thought we had a chance of winning games and knew how we would play which was firstly make it hard for teams to beat us. now under burley if it's on when I am around i'll watch it, if i've got something better to do I won't as I don't like him, what he says and some of his squad and team selections have been poor as have the tactics, it's embarrassing to watch at times.......

I look forward to seeing someone who has a clue hopefully in charge soon.......