George Burley get to f**k !!

Soul-destroying, humiliating, disastrous. No Dave Weir, Marshall instead of Alexander, Fletcher who scored the winner for us against Iceland on the bench at the start. Graham Alexander is 73 years old. F**k off Burley so we can get Boyd, Fergie and McGregor back in the squad !

Thought the ref was a disgrace tonight but let's face it, we need a new manager first and foremost before we can start blaming the refs.

Fergie, McGregor and Boyd will never wear a Scotland shirt again. It doesn't matter if it's Burley in charge or not. If and only if there's a shake-up within the SFA then we might see those 3 pull onthe Scotland blue again.

Apart from that, yes, get Burley to fuck!

Fergie, McGregor and Boyd will never wear a Scotland shirt again. It doesn't matter if it's Burley in charge or not. If and only if there's a shake-up within the SFA then we might see those 3 pull onthe Scotland blue again.

Apart from that, yes, get Burley to fuck!

I would tend to agree re the 1st two but Boyd is not as cut and dried. He made it clear he wouldnt play for Burley but that the door was open should Burley go. So I can see him making himself available again - and getting picked.

The other two not as easy !

Quote from the BBC website:

Scotland boss George Burley: "Whatever could have gone wrong tonight went wrong."

I think that should read, whatever tactics and players I choose goes wrong, I'm a donkey r&ping sh1t eater who has no idea about football, I'm going to kill myself now because I'm clueless when it comes to football and I'm only good at w&nking cats !

Quote from the BBC website:

Scotland boss George Burley: "Whatever could have gone wrong tonight went wrong."

I think that should read, whatever tactics and players I choose goes wrong, I'm a donkey r&ping sh1t eater who has no idea about football, I'm going to kill myself now because I'm clueless when it comes to football and I'm only good at w&nking cats !

That is feckin hilarious!:) (the Quote) that is lol