Celtic win against Arsenal could help Rangers.

I know mate. Always makes me think of the glory days of the 93/94 season.

Can still remember the feeling of sitting up to watch the Champions League ties. (Was still quite young then and moved away from Scotland aged 5/6 so missed out on going to the footy young. :()

That music still takes me right back to Huistra equalising in Brugge, Durrant running away arms aloft in Marseille, Ferguson's goal in Bochum etc. etc. That Champions League run in 92/93 will never, ever be beaten for sheer emotion. Our run to Manchester didn't even come close IMHO.

That music still takes me right back to Huistra equalising in Brugge, Durrant running away arms aloft in Marseille, Ferguson's goal in Bochum etc. etc. That Champions League run in 92/93 will never, ever be beaten for sheer emotion. Our run to Manchester didn't even come close IMHO.

There was something special about that period as a Rangers supporter that I just can't realy put into words. What a run it was.

I went to Bruges and Bochum (and also the game in Copenhagen against Lyngby). I never made Marseille as my cash had run out. My favourite season ever.

Should have got a loan. Bet you wish you had now :thup: