Looking Good For Pot 2 >>>

Trip to Israel anyone ??

Haifa :)

Im hoping for an English team, then a team from a country that doesnt have a reputation for violence, like Italy, Greece and Turkey !!

So i can get to two away games :)

Turkey not violent? Ask Leeds utd about that.

I think he was saying the countries he mentioned had violent fans. His use of the English language and vocabulary could be polished up on.

Don't Know:confused: i see it the other way, anyway i don't fancy Turkey, they don't call it the hell for nothing.

For progression, and assuming (dangerously) that we do indeed end up in pot 2, I would love to get Bayern Bordeaux and Unirea. We do quite well against German opposition and I would want to avoid a battle of Britain scenario. Bordeaux are easy to get to and probably one of the weakest in the pot, and Unirea are real CL minnows.

For nightmares, the Group of Death would be Man U, Atletico and Wolfsburg. The English and German champions sandiwched between a really impressive Spanish team.

For good Euro trips, I would love to go to Bayern, Madrid and Liege. Germany is always a good trip and Munich is a wonderful city. I have always wanted to go to Madrid and as we cannot play real, this will do for now. A nice wee trip to Belgium would be a lovely day trip, and easy to get to for the buses as well.

prefered draw..

Pot 2

Chelsea

Rangers

at.Madrid

Urina

Pot 3

Chelsea

Real Madrid

Rangers

Urina

I'd love a crack at Real MADRID. we havent played them ever in the champs league as far as i can remeber and with all their big stars it'd be a packed out house and a money spinning tie.

Chelsea, Liverpool, Man u OR Arsenal would be the same.

And i feel we would need a minnow to whack to get 6 points that would guarantee us a parachute into the Europa league.

I have to say that looking at the teams involved in all sides i find it hard to see us qualifying to the last 16 with the squad we have now. Even moreso to play on a tues/wed and also expected to win games on a saturday is asking too much from those players.

We are asking to fail at some degree or another.

Worst draw(in terms of unexcitedness) would be..

Sevilla

Gers

Olympiakos

Debrecen

Worst draw(in terms of we would fail to compete with them) would be

Man u/chelsea

gers

Kiev

Wolfsburg

Edited by John Barr