The official CL Group Stage draw thread sponsored by Eduardo.

Urziceni is a town in Ialomiţa County, Romania, with a population of 17,090.

Founded by Romanian shepherds, its name is derived from the word "urzică" (nettle). It was mentioned for the first time in a written document on 23 April 1596, during the reign of Mihai Viteazul. It gained in 1831 the status of market town and in 1895 the city status. For 117 years, it was the capital of Ialomiţa county (between 1716 and 1833).

I knew that anyway like, just thought some on here would be interested.

You knew it so well you thought Artmedia were from Rumania.:devil:

Did anyone hear that fud Charlie Nicholas and his condescending tones with his so called 'expert opinions' going on about how we are "a team who has not improved" and how we "can't affoard to give Walter Smith a new contract" and we are "solely in the Champions league for the money"

What a fucking wanker.

How would you know what is going on in the corridors of Ibrox ya fandan????:flipa:

Absolutely brilliant draw for us, I actually think we'll win all our home games (9 points)and maybe just a draw in Romania would see us through. Our atmosphere should put the frighteners into them at Ibrox, this is possibly the best chance of reaching the knockout stage yet !!

Aye, it's definitely a good draw for us. Not glamorous, but sweet nonetheless. :D ..Our draw & the one Arsenal got are possibly the best in terms of drawing potentially weaker teams rather than killers, but it doesn't always work out the way you imagine. I wonder what the odds are now for us to reach the last 8?? :)

Did anyone hear that fud Charlie Nicholas and his condescending tones with his so called 'expert opinions' going on about how we are "a team who has not improved" and how we "can't affoard to give Walter Smith a new contract" and we are "solely in the Champions league for the money"

What a fucking wanker.

How would you know what is going on in the corridors of Ibrox ya fandan????:flipa:

Yes i saw and heard him! what a complete and utter wanker Nicholas is! he is seething because the celtic are not their! :flipa::giruy:

Just hold on a cotton pickin' minute there!

It sounds good; but then, we know nothing of the Rumanians, but I assume they can pass so we'll have to play well to get the 4 points from them. Do-able I would assume, but I hear they have signed Edgar Davids? Where's all this money coming from then? We really are the hayseed country cousins these days...

Stuttgart: We did sneak a win in the 2-1 game, they were looking OK till we hit them with the sucker punch. Mind you, we gave as good as we got in Stuttgart. But who have they signed since last time? Have they improved or regressed? I don't know anything about them.

Seville: Know nothing, could be world beaters for all I know.

I'm not meaning to be moany, I'm just fed up with Scottish fans and pundits claiming teams we know fuck all about are there for the taking. Let's find out what we're up against before we get our hopes up.

You knew it so well you thought Artmedia were from Rumania.:devil:

Nah was just meaning they're underdogs like Artmedia, but just like the Slovakians they'll no doubt be a lot handier than many Bears will give them credit for. Even after they beat the bheasts 5-0 many still thought we'd pump them.