Aaron gone, Beasley to follow.

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned as it came from Bain after the Hamilton game.

ON A day when Rangers dealt with the challenge of Hamilton like a cat deals with a mouse, the most interesting aspect was not the goals, a pair apiece for Kris Boyd and Steven Whittaker, nor the excellence of Steven Davis in midfield. No, it was the comments of Rangers chief executive Martin Bain, who had some things to say even before a ball was kicked.

Bain wanted it known that the rumours of the parlous state of the club's finances are untrue. "It's not the case that the bank is running Rangers," he said, and in the next breath announced that Aaron Niguez, the young Spanish winger, is about to depart for Celta Vigo on a free transfer and that Rangers would now be more than willing to listen to offers for DaMarcus Beasley. If those two go, that would make it eight players off the payroll since the summer.

Bain seems more important somehow. "We have financial issues, which have been well documented," he said. "And we have to tighten our belts because of the way the world has changed. But if we were being run by the bank then someone from the bank would be sitting here with me.

It is not our intention to sell any of our best players before the deadline, but if an offer comes of a magnitude, then we will have to look at it."

apprently aaron was on 7k a week so that good he off the wage bill

and i will personally drive from gibraltar to glasgow to anywhere so beasley can go lol most frustrating players ive seen to wear a rangers top

Would be ecstatic if we could shift Beaslye. Said before he should have gone before Adam.

.....and I'll provide the champagne. Beasley's been draining money for no purpose for far too long. Should have shifted him last January when it became obvious he wasn't going to feature.

At least the current embargo on new players has stopped the signing of expensive luxuries like DaMarcus Beasley. I'd go as far as to say that this summer's signings have been by far Walter's best so far.:) (it's a joke ffs)

.....and I'll provide the champagne. Beasley's been draining money for no purpose for far too long. Should have shifted him last January when it became obvious he wasn't going to feature.

At least the current embargo on new players has stopped the signing of expensive luxuries like DaMarcus Beasley. I'd go as far as to say that this summer's signings have been by far Walter's best so far.:) (it's a joke ffs)

Is mildly amusing that you make a statement which is obviously a joke and still have to clarify as some folks would think you were being deadly serious :fish:

Shock, breaking news - maineflyer has sense of humour :thup:

If Beasley goes that would be the third left sided player to leave in a matter of weeks with the departure of Adam and Aaron, can we afford to let too many leave or is it that we can't afford to keep them? Does this mean Fleck will get more chances, will Thomson/McCulloch or Naisy get played more on the left, Nacho too? Who's the one man who will get past defenders and swing crosses into the box for the strikers? Answer - Fleck !

Why oh why does Bain feel the need to caveat every statement by

It is not our intention to sell any of our best players before the deadline, but if an offer comes of a magnitude, then we will have to look at it.

While saying they would rather not sell it's almost an open invite for clubs to bid for our better players - c'mon give us your money.

:brick: