Bougherra to Villa?

I would have no problem selling Bougherra for proper EPL money - provided we have an equal replacement for much cheaper.

I'd like to think even the most suspect at Ibrox know that selling him in any other circumstances would result in total uproar.

Off-topic, but I reckon Boyd leaving could see some serious revolt. The board probably think it's worth it. The guy evidently wants to stay and the fans know it. Then again, we lost our "Murray Out" card last week...

I would have no problem selling Bougherra for proper EPL money - provided we have an equal replacement for much cheaper.

I'd like to think even the most suspect at Ibrox know that selling him in any other circumstances would result in total uproar.

And that's the problem - we really need TWO C.B's Because for sure, Boogie's off next season.

Hope he stays for at least one more season. Douglas of FC Twente would be an excellent replacement or partner(preferably) for him. Not as good going forward but unbeatable defensively in the air and on the ground. Great to stick him up front as well when it comes to throwing high balls into the box. Scores often at corners the guy is a giant.