Rothen made out to be a 'cheat' by The Sun...

Have you seen the Sun Vendors on street corners ?

They try and sell you the Sun like its the new Big Issue

mostly sold by low paid foreign workers

have sales stooped so low ?

They will keep nose diving with reporting like this

I think i have had it with Daily papers havent bought the record for years

the sun can join them , i will still buy the evening times at night but for how long who knows.

What a load of pish! i hope rothen takes David Barnes to the cleaners! the guys not even kicked a ball for us and yet he is being made out a cheat! Do the scottish Media sit down and investigate any player we buy and then when they find something on them decide to publish lies!

My advice to rothen, take barnes to court for slander!

I seriously hope our new chairman has the balls to stand up for the club and bring these gutter dragging journos and media monkeys to task and ban them from reporting on anything from Ibrox and then maybe they might learn.

The trouble is that on one hand, Rangers need to use the press for public relations and on the other hand, banning those responsible for this type of trash from Ibrox won't stop them from writing it.

I was horrified last week to find a column by Graham Spiers in my Sunday Times...that's another one off the list. Back to the Observer for me, I suppose.

There is not much happening in all honesty, it would be stretching things to claim the international fixtures were 'crucial' or anything like that so I can see why writers are desperate for something to fill the paper. I would try giving the ditor something interesting, well researched and written - maybe something about a previous WC campaign, or a figure from the past of Scottish football who could be persuaded to give an interview...but we all know that in the real world, they'll smear some shite all over the back page, colour it green or blue and wait expectantly.

Immature drivel, but alas that is what the country seems to want.

So he is a cheat for being fouled ? Is Barnes really a sports journalist ? Doesnt seem like it.

This actually makes Mowbray's defence of McGeady look worse. There was NO contact with McGeady so, if there WAS contact in Rothens and he is still labelled a cheat, he too (Mcgeady) is also a cheat (we already knew that though).

The ZZ - Rothen incident is in this clip. As you'll see, there is zero reason to suggest anything to do with cheating. The scum are simply looking for dirt on our new guy & when they couldn't find any, obviously decided to go for broke & just start fabricating lies. I think it might be best if Rothen doesn't do any interviews for a while because the scavengers are going to be lurking around him 24/7. They'll be trying to get the poor guy to admit to all sorts of ridiculous things while not knowing what he's actually admitting to.

[ame=

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6P0xbCltIE[/ame] Edited by Zappa