Scotland v Holland

Through some contacts at Tennents picked up some tickets tonight.. looking forward to it.

Quite like the look of that team, actually. Alexander quite rightly dropped after an awful performance on Saturday.. no injustice in dropping Weir for Caldwell as was talked about. Whittaker rightly keeps his place.. Maloney was always going to come in for McFadden.

Gordon has passed a fitness test.

Phew, we're asking for even more trouble if that dumpling Marshall was picked.

ya dancer :giruy:

You feel so confident when Gordon is in goals, when Pandev got put through one on one, you knew there was only going to be one winner. Tonight is a big nigh for Gordon, he will have to be big and brace, come out & collect crosses, communicate well with the defence

The team is looking very good, looks very attacking, but the players are all quick in attack and will quickly get back to give numbers in defence.

Can't wait for the game now, lets all hope in 12 hours time we will be in the play-offs

Scotland, JUST DO IT !!

http://www.bebo.com/c/video?FlashBoxId=9902846435&FlashViewType=Personal&MemberId=5419593265

Edited by fraser54

Embarassing as this may be, I've never been to a game at Hampden.

But going tonight.. what's the script with getting there from the city centre?

Never Rangers or Scotland ??

You can easily walk to Hampden which takes about 40 - 45 minutes

I always get the train up, get off at Mount Florida

Then i walk back to central as the que for a train after the game is a horrendous !!

I used to talk all the time to Hampden from the city centre. Hampden is an absolute nightmare to get to and from. The road networks are pish around that area.

Best bet is to walk back to the city centrwe via Shawlands and jump on any bus you can manage to that's heading that way.

Like I said, embarassing..

But aye that's what I was thinking of doing anyway just wanted to check.. cheers.

I used to talk all the time to Hampden from the city centre.

Loud voice you've got..

Edited by Beattie