Adabayor vs Arsenal

Did you see that MOTD? :)

First he draws blood with a deliberate stud in Van Percy's face. Then he scores a fantastic header to put City 3-1 up. Then he runs nearly 100 yards and knee - slides I'm front of the Arsenal fans nearly causing a riot!

Brilliant. Love it!

Wanker! I hope he gets a ban for kicking Van Persie. At first I didnt think it was intentional but after seeing it a few times you can see his leg kicks out.

Arsenal have the worst keeper in the league. If they had a strong keeper they wouldnt lose games like this or the one at old trafford 2 weeks ago.

Bizarre situation, I would've thought he'd still be pretty pally with his old team-mates ?? Rooney was outstanding for Man Ure tonight by the way ?

Left Hutton for dead for the 3rd goal.

Man U were superb and brought Spurs back to earth. Giggs free kick was brilliant.

Arsenal cost my coupon, i thought they would go to Man City and give them a lesson like Man U did to Spurs.

How fuckin lucky are Chelsea! 93rd min winner against Hull and now a 94th min against Stoke! They are becoming the Man U of the 90s.

Some good games next week also Man U v Man C and Chelsea v Spurs. Arsenal need to beat Wigan at home plus win there game in hand against Bolton or they are out the race already despite being the most impressive side so far (bar yesterday). The destroyed Everton and portsmouth and played Man U off the park yet they find themselves struggling. if they can just get injury free then it would help - Arshavin, Narsi and Walcott all out now.

I think we need to put it into context.

It's obviously nowhere near as bad as feigning injury, and as such only deserves a maximum of a one match ban, which I'd fully expect Man City to appeal and the player still not to have served any sort of ban 4 months after the incident.

Or is that only in Scotland?

Did you see that MOTD? :)

First he draws blood with a deliberate stud in Van Percy's face. Then he scores a fantastic header to put City 3-1 up. Then he runs nearly 100 yards and knee - slides I'm front of the Arsenal fans nearly causing a riot!

Brilliant. Love it!

I watched this today and what the hell was he thinking! Brave man indeed and feckin brilliant! :)

Edited by Gers4Life