Madjid Bougherra

The player Gary Caldwell thinks he is?

Caldwell believes in and the press talk up his ability to bring the ball out from the back, like some Beckenbauer-esque defender striding forward with the ball.

Bougherra though, as he showed again tonight, actually can bring the ball out from the back. :D

I think he gets hacked off with the guys in front of him sometimes and thinks "fuck this" i'm gonna do something with the ball and win this game.

The player Gary Caldwell thinks he is?

Caldwell believes in and the press talk up his ability to bring the ball out from the back, like some Beckenbauer-esque defender striding forward with the ball.

Bougherra though, as he showed again tonight, actually can bring the ball out from the back. :D

I think he gets hacked off with the guys in front of him sometimes and thinks "fuck this" i'm gonna do something with the ball and win this game.

Aye, then he is like who do you think your kidden Rothen, im striking this one !

Boogie Boogie Boogie !!!

Btw isn't he on ramadan ??

As one who doesn't read the papers other than occassionally in the canteen, I'm a bit stunned to hear anyone considers Caldwell a footballer, let alone a cavalier libero.

Is this serious?

Aye, did you not notice him getting the sports writer's player of the year, even though both Weir and Boogie (vastly) were better players. :confused:

If we could get TWO centre halves who were as good as Boogie at the SAME time we would take at least one step forward IMO.

He's still got a few loose ends in his game but for his goal alone tonight I say WHAT A GUY!

If we'd kept Cuellar and had Boogies beside him. :eek:

And yes I know thats a non-starter unfortunately.

I honestly didn't see that. That's pretty astonishing, even by Scottish standards.

If I were forced to pick a tim as PotY from last season, I would have gone for McGeady or MacDonald. Even Brown. I would guess Caldwell would have been about 9th or 10th on my list.

If we could get TWO centre halves who were as good as Boogie at the SAME time we would take at least one step forward IMO.

He's still got a few loose ends in his game but for his goal alone tonight I say WHAT A GUY!

bougies off next year to the EPL mate. dont get too attached to him.:(