Champions League At Ibrox, It's Back !!

When your sitting in your seat mate and the CL music goes off and the hairs stand up on the back of your neck you dont really think of things like that!

COMMONIBEARS!!!!!!

Too right gisa. I understand where Gazza is coming from, but that'll soon change once the CL music sounds and possibly even before. :thup:

This is a game to be excited about, this is where we all want to be. Yes it'c clear Sevilla hae the greater players than us, doesn't mean we can't go to match and try to enjoy ourselves.

As previously mentioned, the players line up and the champions league music comes on, brilliant ! The noise levels when the players come out will be unreal, last time follow follow got played, i wonder if we will stick to our usual Simply The Best tonight, then champions league music, followed by follow follow ! Which will die down, the the Copland Rd will start Derry's Walls etc etc.

The flood lights shining down on the park with some of the worlds big names on show.

Lets enjoy it ! We would be moaning if we weren't in it

We Are The Rangers ! We Fear No one !

I don't think there is much reason to be negative, our last 15 results in the CL proper have been pretty commendable considering the financial gulf we face in modern times.

Even if we get stuffed tonight, wouldn't you rather be facing the best in Europe and seeing what happens, rather than possibly dreading a drubbing in the Europa cup.

You can't play with the big boys without getting the odd clip around the ear or kick up the arse. If these are the stakes then I take them in return for getting the chance to test ourselves against the best.

There are few Rangers teams in our history who have done that much to live up to - a second round exit was about the best most of our previous teams achieved in Europe's premier competition, so let's savour the six guaranteed games that our own club have provided us with by inventing the competition.

If we get gubbed, so what? At least we are there to see the glamour and also pocket the riches we need to improve for next season.

I'd rather be there and gubbed than not there at all, but I still think it will be six exciting nights where we have a chance to be celebrating a few times yet.