Boogie, McCulloch, Thomson all OUT of tomorrow's game

This is a body blow. I don't expect Walter to play Wilson tomorrow so expect Lee McCulloch

to be in there. I am not Lee's greatest fan but fear he has been put in a position to get slaughtered tomorrow due to us not having a back up CH. It's still early in the season and I worry how we will cope with the inevitable injuries we will pick up over the winter. That said I still think we will get a single goal victory.

Bring it on

Oh and first post so Hello Hello

With no official news feeds coming out of the official site since early this morning I'm not convinced that Bougherra won't make it. It's current status is a rumour from what I can tell, so it could easily be a bluff. Here's hoping.

I agree with Craig's earlier analysis that Papac is no longer a centre back, his best position is now left back and he wouldn't still be here if he was playing in the middle. Wilson has no chance of coming starting in an OF game and I think people forget how young he is. He's not a 20 year old on the cusp of the first team. He's a young boy who's still a teenager and would be eaten alive by experienced Celtic players in a cauldron atmosphere.

While we could have done with signing a centre back in the summer, I think it's now obvious the board didn't allow it and although McCulloch is not anyone's idea of a great back up to Boogie, he's done OK and at least he knows how to handle the red hot atmosphere.

I think he's come back to form this season and as such is not a bad player, although not a great one either. Unfortunately he's our only real choice but I can see him putting a good shift against the mopes.

McCulloch is supposedly coming back from this illness & was also a doubt earlier today, which adds another dimension to my worries about him at center back. He's not an experienced center back by any stretch of the imagination & I wouldn't play him there when he's 100% unless we're struggling for someone with experience in that position, but if he's just recovering from illness & not 100% it makes me wonder if he's even a viable option as emergency center back.

Aye that update comes from the most reliable of sources so not looking good.

I too would love to see Wilson thrown in and to see him shine but we know it's not going to happen.

Back 4 will be Whittaker - Weir - Papac - Smith.. surely.