Best European Match

I have the Leeds games on DVD, I'd forgotten how simply awesome they were. In terms of atmoshpere and the game itself. Both teams were British to the core, before the influx of foreginers and you could tell the passion was running at full pelt in both games right to the final whistles.

i`ve always said the 1987 european second round clash v dynamo kiev where we won 2-0.

anyone who was at that game will tell you they have NEVER experienced a noise level like it at any other game in ibrox.

also, kiev back then were like real madrid of the east and beating them was an immense achievement.

i will always remember that game.

Yep, Falco and Mccoist !!

Kuznetsov and Mikhailichenko were in the Kiev team.

• 5 years later...

Two games for me would be the Parma game at Ibrox when we won 2-0. Atmosphere was absolutely incredible. Favourite away game was against Sporting Lisbon on the road to Manchester. Fantastic few days.

Would have loved to have been at the Marseille game in 92/93, the Dynamo Kiev game in 87/88 and of course Barcelona in 1972.

Scott Nisbit's goal against Club Brugge anyone? :D:lol:

That was one of my first thoughts , great night and atmosphere esp after Hateley got red carded . Big Nisbet deserved that goal and I think that turned out to be his last match for the club or was not long after that his career ended . Another of my favourite nights was the same season, the Marsellie game at Ibrox , what a fight back by us against one of the best teams ive watched at Ibrox .