Club Deck Loyal

I see that the Club Deck Loyal have announced that they have disbanded. :(

Sad news indeed.

They made a great effort in bringing colour and noise to the stadium and produced a lot of great and innovative banners.

I've also been at a couple of their nights and a great time was had by all.

To Hagi, JBIG and all the others involved over the past few years - well done. You should be proud of what you achieved, and will be be sorely missed.

:rfc:

I see that the Club Deck Loyal have announced that they have disbanded. :(

Sad news indeed.

They made a great effort in bringing colour and noise to the stadium and produced a lot of great and innovative banners.

I've also been at a couple of their nights and a great time was had by all.

To Hagi, JBIG and all the others involved over the past few years - well done. You should be proud of what you achieved, and will be be sorely missed.

:rfc:

Any idea what's behind the news?

Any idea what's behind the news?

There seems to have been a few people leaving this year, and some joining the UBs.

I'm not really aware of the politics involved in the singing sections so don't know anything further.

They certainly tried to do that - and did a fine job for their specific area in the face of adversity from apathetic fans.

Here here Frankie. I've sat up in the CD a few times in recent seasons and have been impressed with them.

However, when the product on the pitch is so poor people will undoubtedly find it tough to motivate themselves to attempt to lift the atmosphere in and around them in the stadium.

I blame the standard of football, I blame Walter Smith!