Me missing the big picture again

ok I accept that your choice of glamour games is the c/l , o problem with that , however what exactly is the point in even bothering if we cannot compete and even worse cannot even do the basics , why even attempt to compete . Its only a glamour tie in my mind if we are at a level that we have a good chance of achieving something and the only time that that has happened was under Advocatt IMHO sorry but the rest of the time we were just bailing the club out of trouble , something we have been doing all decade

I bet I would agree with most of what you are saying but in the context of tonight, the anger we all feel and the beers I have drunk i'm not sure what argument you are for and I am against, or vice versa. :o

I'll try again in tomorrow when i'm not tired, sober and less pissed off.

Sorry.

I bet I would agree with most of what you are saying but in the context of tonight, the anger we all feel and the beers I have drunk i'm not sure what argument you are for and I am against, or vice versa. :o

I'll try again in tomorrow when i'm not tired, sober and less pissed off.

Sorry.

No worries I would say sweet dreams , but more like horrible never ending nightmare

No worries I would say sweet dreams , but more like horrible never ending nightmare

Thats about it.

People think i'm odd when, for example like tomorrow, i'll be asked what happened last night and my response will be "I don't want to talk about it".

If i was Walter, wait it wouldn't suprise me if Walter done this.

But locked them all in a room for a good few hours and just tore right into every single one of them !

Last year i thought the players wearing the shirt knew what it was about ! It seems like they have became alienated !

They are living our dream, im sure McCoist & Durrant wouldn't have been best pleased. We have 3 Rangers men there who will drum this in to them ( well i hope so ).

Get them into the training ground, get the basics right and lets see what happends.

Friendly Uncle Walter would never do that mate, and Ally will be there smiling behind him.

The team look terrible, passing seems impossible and we are inept at defending due to an old guard back line and players out of position. Yes McCulloch is poor, but the cnut is playing in defence FFS. Why? If he is murder in his actual preferred position why play him out of it. Weir is looking older by the minute. He even stated on the after game interview that Rangers were nervous, WTF?

Yes the fans booed, and it is up to them to choose how they show there anger at what was being played out on the pitch. Yes allot walked out. I was going to do an 700 mile roundtrip for last nights game, I thank my lucky stars I didn't.

I have always said it is a fan's prerogative to boo, to leave early (be 5 or 15 minutes). A game may last 90+ minutes staying to the final whistle does not make you more of a fan than the man who leaves with 85 on the clock.

Rangers fans, as has been said by someone already, are as fickle as any other fan of any other team in the world.

We are a special breed. We are Rangers fans and we are all hurting, and have our own points of view. Rangers Football Club will be around long after we die. But what we should never do is accept what was played out in front of us last night, that is NOT the Rangers way. To accept last night is to Surrender. As I sit here writing this Rangters fans need to stop having a go at each other, and stand up for what theRangers standard is. If someone leaves early so what, wish them well and say you will see them for the next game. If the team is playing pish and someone states there anger by swearing and pointing out a few truths let them, it is his right to do so as much as it is your right to sit and accepot what you see being played out.

I am still in utter disbelief at last night. It was by far, out of 150 European Cup/CL games the worst I have ever witnessed. (I haven't seen all 150, but feel I can say that with some confidence)

On a happier note, its a new day and I am still alive.

Woke up this morning and thought last night was a bad nightmare, just like i did with Sevilla as well. Or two seasons ago i would wake up thinking that our win against Sporting, Bremen, Fiorentina were all dreams. There was me thinking we had a better team this now than we had before.

I'll join in all the Walter, Rangers, McCulloch bashing threads throughout the week, but going to make another point that will be lost as we discuss the big issues.

Late on in the game I could clearly hear a chorus of "We love you Rangers we do".

These are the people who make me proud to be a Rangers fan.

Don't get me wrong, I don't advocate accepting mediocrity. What I am saying is that real fans are the one's who are there through the good and the bad (again no attack on fans who could not afford to go today, I was not able to attend the game).

No football club has a right to win. Just because we are fans of the Rangers and are used to winning and probably think we have a right to win, does not make it the case.

Yes many in that team are not worthy of the wonderful support that many of us give (many of you more so than me at the minute :o). But when some of these charlatans have left the club, we will still be there, through thick and thin.

One of the lines in one of my favourite Rangers songs goes "and at the end of the day win or lose we all follow on".

It is the fans that make this club great. Not the euro neds, not the glory supporters. But the guys who really hurt after nights like tonight. Not guys who hurt because their ned pal supports Celtic, Hibs or Aberdeen, but the guys who just hurt because Rangers got humiliated in Europe. The guys who never want to see that again and will turn up to the next game and sing their heart out to cheer their team on to victory.

Fuck the other teams fans. Fuck the SPL. Yes it was a terrible result for Scottish football, more importantly for Rangers. We will come through this though and we will emerge a stronger club because of our great fans. :rfc:

Utter rubbish. The club has been living off the blind loyalty of the fans like me who have followed rangers through thick and thin for bloody years now.

I should know. against my better judgement i continually fork out year after for a season book knowing full well that what im buying into isnt worth watching.

Why do i do that? Because i consider myself to be a Real Rangers fan. Im a genuine get behind the team guy through thick and thin even when everything is against us.

But in return i expect some commitment and desire when i watch Rangers. A team that tries to win games by skill cunning and guile.

What we are getting is the exact opposite of that. No commitment, no skill or desire and a manager who probably jumps out of his skin and the sight of his own shaddow.

Some say we are defensive and cautious. But we are fucking lame and spineless.

And that is a standard that should ever be associated with our once great club.

We used to be a great club. But were not any more. And we wont get great again till someone upstairs wakes up and smells the coffee in the managers office. Its there the main problem lies.

we may not have a right to win every game, but the fans should have the expectation that we will try to win every game. No matter who we play.

But all we find is a shell of a team that our expectations think we should have and live in hope of better days.

I have lost all hope for Rangers under the present management. And next time round when the season book renewal comes ill be thinking with my head instead of my heart if the gutless cunt is still manager of Rangers.

Ive went through a full deck of loyalty cards with Rangers.

all i have left is a joker.

Woke up this morning and thought last night was a bad nightmare, just like i did with Sevilla as well. Or two seasons ago i would wake up thinking that our win against Sporting, Bremen, Fiorentina were all dreams. There was me thinking we had a better team this now than we had before.

Its not a bad dream fraser, its a living nightmare.