McGregor

Whittaker Weir Bougherra (if fit) Papac

Novo Thomson Mendes Naismith

Boyd Miller

Maybe not radical enough in changes for some. But that's the strongest line up available imo.

Drop Rothen and Davis. Keep Lafferty away til he's fit and actually demonstrates some of this amazing talent I have yet to see.

Bring back in our star player assuming he is fit.

Play our best striker. Our best forward.

I know some think there's a distinction. But there's not. Forward or Striker? Semantics. Boyd can be crap. But then mostly so are the rest of them so we'll stick with the one who is most likely to win us a game. Because all the running about in the world has not produced a positive result agains the better opposition Boyd is not deemed good enough to play against.

More might get dropped with viable options.

Edited by Super_Ally

Id make quite a few changes:

_________________Alexander_____________

Whittaker____Bougherra___Weir_______Papac

Novo______Davis_______Thomson_____Beasley

____________Miller______Fleck_____________

It'll probably be...

GK That idiot who needs to keep it in his pants McGregor

RB The RB who can't defend to save himself Whittaker

CB Bougherra

CB Uncle Davie

LB A converted CB Papac

RM Steve "MIA" Davis

CM Pedro "MIA" Mendes

CM Kevin "Making Edu look like a better player every week" Thomson

The left midfield lottery winner (anyone but Johnny Rotten)

CF Our only player capable of getting a goal Boyd

CF Miller

We have to play personnel in their correct position and drop the ones who have been continually under-performing.

Ergo:

:am:

:sw: :mb: :wilson: :sp:

:nn: :pm: :jf: :db:

:kb: :kl:

I know that team is weak defensively but our midfield has not been performing so we need drastic changes in there. I don't see why Thomson or Davis should be picked. Unfortunately, McCulloch is no better but with Mendes and Bougherra both likely to miss this weekend's match; all 3 will get another chance to let us all down.

Good shout Frankie - Beasley. Get him back into the team and lets see what he can do. He certainly can't do any worse than Rothen.

I'd drop Rothen, Mendes and Miller and bring in Beasley, Fleck and Novo.

Something I noticed last night, WS plays narrow. He doesn't like using thw wings.

:am:

:sw: :mb: :dw: :sp:

:kt:

:sd: :db:

:jf:

:kb: :nn:

I'd push Davis and Beasley out to the wings.

It has to be MIller & Boyd up top for me !

Our best partnership last season that won us the title

Novo on the right, either Fleck or Beasley on the left ( how has it got to this stage ? )

Davis & Thomson in the midfield

Anyone know how long Bougherra is out for ?

Regardless of what team WS sends out, the fans have a big part to play on Saturday more than ever IMO. The boos that sounded after the game last night should be enough to let the players,management know that the performance was not good enough and has been like that for most of our league games so far this season, however we are the champions and still undefeated in the SPL. This is a massive game on Saturday and the players heads will be down so the fans need to get right behind them and roar them to victory and show everybody what the Rangers fans are all about. If we do get beat then I expect the same response we heard from the fans last night.

Gallacher

Wylde

McMillan

Wilson

Lowing

Ness

Shinnie

Emslie

Stirling

Lennon

Loy

I would love that,even if we got beat,I'm sure there would be no lack of effort from the young guys which is severely lacking in our so called first team players