Jerome Rothen

Again, a player I wanted to give time to and thought his class and experience would show through once he's settled.

Now, granted, he hasn't had too much time at all yet but I am amazed at how little he's shown.

One above-average game against Stuttgart made people believe he might struggle on the cold days at Motherwell etc. but the European stage would see him flourish. Tonight poured cold water on that train of thought.

I don't condone the abuse the lad took tonight. For every ball he touched to be boo'd and to get the reception normally saved for the likes of Neil Lennon when being subbed is not going to help. Boo'd off the park.. how does that encourage him to go into training and work hard to play well for us?

I'm digressing here.. the main point is: Is it now becoming more and more apparent that he was made available at the last minute and was brought in merely as a sign of us still being able to bring a player in to avoid the tag of going a summer with no one coming in?

One above-average game against Stuttgart made people believe he might struggle on the cold days at Motherwell etc. but the European stage would see him flourish. Tonight poured cold water on that train of thought.

I don't get it wrong often, but I was one of the worst offenders in respect of the above. I thought he'd show his worth tonight. :(

When a player is brought in on loan at the last minute because other teams don't want him, then the warning signals should be going off loud and clear.

Nacho Novo, DaMarcus Beasley, John Fleck and Charlie Adam must be astounded that this imposter (because that's what he is) has taken their place in the team.

He looks uninterested, lost most of the time.

Was he signed to silence the fans? Was he signed to silnce the mhedia critics?

We were ripped apart time and again down the right.... an yet in the first half when we moved forward (which TBF wasn't that often) they backed off and gave us room. And yet no one used it, and we tried to slow the game down... what the fcuk was that last night. At home against the weakest (!!!) team in the group. 1 man up front, defensive minded set up, negative minded players out on the pitch and Davie Weir stating on Sky Sports that we were scared.

FFS, The sooner Murray's claws are out this club the better.

He really has been absolute rank and it makes we wonder who the hell scouted him!

Beasley may be light weight but he has done far more in games to be given a chance again ahead of this guy.

Frankie, you can add Aaron to your list of players.