Even if it comes up I hardly think that constitutes a good bet. They're 7/1 for a reason and the bookies are no idiots. Of course, shocks do happen.

A good bet for me is one that has more chance of coming in :)

Hibs will come and attack us, that's for sure !!

But i have a feeling our players will be right up for it and put the game to bed by half time !!

You said the same about the Aberdeen, Killie, Motherwell and Unirea games.

You said the same about the Aberdeen, Killie, Motherwell and Unirea games.

I said i thought we would click and get a good win.

I've seen this before, get a bad result and we bounce back straight away. I remember a few seasons ago under Le Guen we played Hibs at Ibrox and we battered them in the first half 3-0 ! I think the same again this weekend, if not then i think i will lose all faith in this team

Even if it comes up I hardly think that constitutes a good bet. They're 7/1 for a reason and the bookies are no idiots. Of course, shocks do happen.

A good bet is one where there is lots of value to it.

The way we are playing vs the way Hibs are playing constitutes a good value bet.

A good bet is one where there is lots of value to it.

The way we are playing vs the way Hibs are playing constitutes a good value bet.

That's one way of looking at it. If you can afford to lose money regularly then go looking for "value bets". Sure you'll win one in a while, maybe even Hibs this weekend, but it wont make up for all your losses chasing daft bets.

That's one way of looking at it. If you can afford to lose money regularly then go looking for "value bets". Sure you'll win one in a while, maybe even Hibs this weekend, but it wont make up for all your losses chasing daft bets.

At 7/1 Hibs are not a daft bet though. Look at the form and take your tinted specs off.

If you were going to use the bookies odds to see where you place your bets you would ALWAYS go for the even money or odds on bets. And I can pretty much guarantee you that over a year you wouldnt make money from those bets.