So now we know hes good enough.

I would drop bougherra like a stone and give Wilson a run in the team.

After tonight he deserves it.

We could now move Big Boogie into midfield. That would give us more forward drive.

I think the pair of you are having a laugh.

I wasn't! I think Boogie would add a lot to the midfield. He would push more forward than big Lee. I certainly wouldn't drop him he is our best player.

I don't see Bougherra having a long term future here at all, but I wouldn't drop him if he's fit. He could play as a holding midfielder quite easily, but tbh if he's not playing CB, his best position is probably RB as opposed to midfield.

I am sure when we signed him the message was that he played in defence and defence midfield.

To be honest with you Lee performs very well in defensive midfield.

Wilson will still have another few games to prove if he can play like this consistently, then we have the dilemma of a defence !

Ahhh i love Walter, he knew what he was doing not signing a defender.

Delighted for the lad, thought he was excellent in everything he did and looks like he has been playing in the first team for ages,if he keeps up these type of performances then he has a very bright future ahead of him,and he certainly will attract attention from big clubs.Now Walter, give Fleck a decent run in his natural position and let us see if he can step up to the mark