hsv display against Celtic

quote from KDS

The Hamburg fans (at least the ones behind the card display and banner) embarassed themselves last night, going to the trouble of making a Union Jack display and the massive "No Surrender" banner. Laughable and pathetic really. As was the German clown wearing the Ranger strips a few seats along from me who was continually trying to wind up the Celtic supporters in his vicinity. He had a grey haired Scottish guy in his late 50s next to him muttering the odd comment when the hoops fans were in full voice...I couldn't see from my seat if he had his hand up his back and was operating the clown with the hun top. Thankfully, we all ignored him and given we were in the Hamburg section, I guess we had no grounds for complaint.

P.s The No Surrender banner prior to Kick Off was an absolute disgrace I hope that mob get pumped out at the earliest opertunity. Also heard follow follow being sung at one point. It just goes to show how scummy they actually are :nono: Any team that willing wishes to attach itself to the Huns must be absolutely :cuckoo:

SCUMBAGS!!

and uefa better take action for incitement by the SV HUNBERGER fans and their no surrender antics!

Getting upset at "No surrender" while using the H word. I guess the irony escapes him? :rolleyes:

My initial reaction too.

The use of no surrender is offending but calling us huns, which has been deemed sectarian, is perfectly acceptable.

Not only does the irony escape them but so too, it would seem, does any semblance of intelligence.

twat !

quote from KDS

The Hamburg fans (at least the ones behind the card display and banner) embarassed themselves last night, going to the trouble of making a Union Jack display and the massive "No Surrender" banner. Laughable and pathetic really. As was the German clown wearing the Ranger strips a few seats along from me who was continually trying to wind up the Celtic supporters in his vicinity. He had a grey haired Scottish guy in his late 50s next to him muttering the odd comment when the hoops fans were in full voice...I couldn't see from my seat if he had his hand up his back and was operating the clown with the hun top. Thankfully, we all ignored him and given we were in the Hamburg section, I guess we had no grounds for complaint.

P.s The No Surrender banner prior to Kick Off was an absolute disgrace I hope that mob get pumped out at the earliest opertunity. Also heard follow follow being sung at one point. It just goes to show how scummy they actually are :nono: Any team that willing wishes to attach itself to the Huns must be absolutely :cuckoo:

SCUMBAGS!!

and uefa better take action for incitement by the SV HUNBERGER fans and their no surrender antics!

:violin::violin::violin::violin::violin:

Note to HSV: Mission Accomplished.

Spectacular :) and a right kick in the stones for the tims lol

very proffesional display unlike the bin bag display the mopes put on on occasion

Loving Hamburg , there must be something between the clubs officially to cement this great friendship

by staging an annual friendly for some kind of trophy , kept by the winner each year ? and repeated the following season at the opposite venue.

We should arrange something in return for the Stuttgart game ???