Trio could make Scotland return

Some not all, but some of the TA are complete :wanker: Everything and anything to do with Rangers is all wrong for some of them. I would love to see whoever the new manager is recall Fergie Boyd and Shagger just for the reaction of some of them!

I've got a feeling that Fergie might decline the chance to play for Scotland again. Not sure about Boyd & McGregor though.

I've got a feeling that Fergie might decline the chance to play for Scotland again. Not sure about Boyd & McGregor though.

I think he probably should Shroomz erm Zappa:fish: The stick he got for pulling out of squads etc and then even when he did play was unbelievable from the TA. Even for a Rangers player!!

To be fair I don't think Shagger would get in if Gordon was fit but could be a more than able deputy.

With the right manager in charge McGregor and Boyd might reconsider.

Scotland have been poor but I've seen nothing from Ferguson which warrants a call-up. [in saying that, I've seen hee-haw from Fletcher to justify his inclusion never mind wearing the captains armband].

:whistle:

With the right manager in charge McGregor and Boyd might reconsider.

Scotland have been poor but I've seen nothing from Ferguson which warrants a call-up. [in saying that, I've seen hee-haw from Fletcher to justify his inclusion never mind wearing the captains armband].

:whistle:

Fletcher plays every week for one of the best teams in the world

I think again the SFA are a joke the way they have handled this, wasn't Ferguson & McGregor meant to be life bans ? Now it's down to the new manager if he wants them, easily just putting the blame on the manager who will want to call them up if they are in good form but no doubt there will be a reaction from many fans. If this is the case and i'm at Hampden that day, i think i will lose the plot with a few people !

Wasn't Ferguson & McGregor sticking the fingers up to the mhedia who put the blame on they two for the drinking session which many Scotland players were involved in. Not only to mention this was 3-4 days before we even had a match.

I bet many of the people in the tartan army, like myself has pulled a sicky at work/education to follow Scotland or whoever their supported team is, how proffesional then, get the sack from your job !!

Fletcher plays every week for one of the best teams in the world

I'm well aware of who he plays for Fraser.

You'll be too young to remember another guy who failed to do anything in a Scotland jersey yet played for one of the best Spurs teams ever, a guy called John White ?

Whatever Fletcher does for Manure, he's done the square root of nothing when playing for Scotland and doesn't deserve another game for us.

Just watched Smith on SSN , possibly the most embarressing interview ever

Loved the part where he mentioned that he did his homework on Burley and he filled all the necessary criteria......WTF ?????

Who will take the job:

Craig Levein - He'd make players play for Scotland or kick fook outta them

Billy Davies

Greame Souness (Doubt it)

John Collins (Arrogant ballbag)

Darren Ferguson (Hopefully with major input from his Dad)

A foreign Manger (Trapattoni is doing well for Ireland)

Jim Jeffries (Not good enough IMO)

Jimmy Calderwood (Not good enough either)

The answer - Frankie