Apparently, Bougie is missing again.

I'll wait and see what the truth is with this and I'm sure there's more to learn than the Daily Mail knows. However, there's a growing consistency to the direction Bougherra's career is going at Rangers and I think it will be somehing of a relief when he goes after New Year.

These people cannot be the furture in any case. Danny Wilson and many more like him are our future. We'll need another manager to make that happen though - is here another Jock Wallace out there d'you think. Before I get pilloried, I'm not having another go at Walter but he's probably not the best man to launch a new era of home grown youngsters.

It's all change ahead and I for one am really excited about it. Like a lot of my generation, I've seen better Rangers teams than those of the last twenty years, certainly than the last ten years, and I desperately want to go back there. What's even better is that it's within our grasp and isn't constrained by money.

While defensively Wilson is just as dependable as Bougie, the Algerian offers so much more going forward. Personally i would be on the phone to Martin O'Neil looking for a swap deal with king Carlos

Whilst Wilson is certainly talented I'm not sure how you can call a 17 year old with very few appearances defensively 'as dependable' as our star player, who has proven himself over many, many games.

Also, call me a cynic but whenever stories start coming out about our big names possibly leaving I'm always inclined to think that there's a lot going on that we don't know about and that a certain Dodgy Dave will be at the centre of it all.

I don't really believe a word that comes out of our club tbh. And is Lee McCulloch head of our PR department now? Every day he's spouting some nonsense in the papers. At least he's found a position in the club

Edited by Totti

As much as i rate him he is messing the club about bigtime and i would tell him he is transfer listed to the highest bidder come January.

He is slowly but surely turning the fans against him and working that ticket out of Ibrox

With our 'all players are available and we are completely bankrupt' message that has been portrayed to the media in recent weeks, expect bids of �£1-3m max for a player who could probably command a 4-6m transfer at least.