Apparently, Bougie is missing again.

Guest Inside Left
I don't think for one minute WS expected him back tbh,even if he had made it back yesterday I don't think he would have played today, still a breach of discipline all the same.

I thought he WAS expected back but wasn't going to be played today but saved for Tuesday instead.

It's his obvious disregard for the club on a consistent basis that rankles, he can't get away with this type of behaviour for much longer, if it was up to me it wouldn't be any longer.

I thought he WAS expected back but wasn't going to be played today but saved for Tuesday instead.

It's his obvious disregard for the club on a consistent basis that rankles, he can't get away with this type of behaviour for much longer, if it was up to me it wouldn't be any longer.

Sorry,I worded that wrong, he was expected back yesterday, I don't think WS would have selected him today but luckily Weir & Wilson are not injured or ill

I don't think there is any doubt he is awol,

Smith, who has nevertheless been thrilled with teenage deputy Danny Wilsonââ?¬â?¢s performances in Bougherraââ?¬â?¢s absence, said: ââ?¬Ë?Is he back yet? The answer is no. I donââ?¬â?¢t think itââ?¬â?¢s his valuables that are lost this time, itââ?¬â?¢s him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1229696/Madjid-goes-run-Algerian-ace-Bougherra-fails-Rangers.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0XUBtNGfv

Pretty much stole my thunder with that one, I would say Wilson is even better defensively and not prone to getting caught wrong side nor taking silly bookings, or even worse with his constant mouthing off to officials.

Agreed Bougherra is like a runaway Train going forward with ball at feet but he's taken the piss one time too many for my liking.

Time to get shot in January.

Can't disagree with any of that mate...

Welcome to the forum!

Skysports report:

Rangers could return to top of the SPL table on Saturday with success over Kilmarnock at Ibrox.

Gers boss Walter Smith could rest Madjid Bougherra after he helped Algeria qualify for the World Cup finals in midweek.

Smith has decided to give him the weekend off so that he is fresh and ready for their crucial UEFA Champions League clash against Stuttgart next week.

DaMarcus Beasley is struggling with a hamstring strain and will miss the visit of Killie but, like Bougherra, should be fit for Tuesday's game.

Steven Whittaker has recovered from a hamstring injury but midfielder Pedro Mendes is still sidelined with a knee problem.

http://www.skysports.com/football/match_preview/0,19764,11065_3150148,00.html

I see the last update to the SKY article was yesterday, since then Wattie is reported to have quoted directly Boughie is missing. I saw somewhere that he missed about eight Rangers games, but played two consecutive for Algeria and now misses todays game, are Rangers now a recovery clinic for international players before the needs of the club.

Cheeky f*ckers at the Daily Record can't resist to put in a pointless line about Celtic at the same time.

It is the second time in the space of four weeks Bougherra has gone missing after being on international duty.

And it's in stark contrast to the professionalism shown by Georgios Samaras, who arrived in Athens at 4am after helping Greece win their play-off in Ukraine only to catch a flight to London then Glasgow in time for training with Celtic that same morning.

HTF is that relevant to the Boogie story?

Cheers,

Mike.