Embargo on takeover talk from Rangers?

By the non existent billionaire, unless that billionaire is Tom Hunter, who is not Miami based, and is the only living Scottish billionaire, shouldn't be to hard to figure who is taking you for a ride. :)

Good spanner keep avoiding the question , at least you are predictable :box:

There are no others, Tom Hunter is one of a kind, unless you can prove differently. :)

Nah don't believe it either unless J.K Rowling's Husband is a Rangers fan and i believe in Fairies and wizards.;)

I prefer the fan ownership route anyway.

I can't believe we're basing the truth on the limits of limited knowledge. Tom Hunter's passport says British, he's a British billionaire, his heart says Scottish. There's a guy lives in Florida called John Hugh MacMillan, passport says United States of America, heart says Scottish. He's definitely a dollar billionaire. His cousin is Jimmy Cargill, another American Scot and billionaire. I have little doubt there's no shortage of other names could be added to the list. It's a big world out there and a hell of a lot of it connects itself to Scotland.

I can't believe we're basing the truth on the limits of limited knowledge. Tom Hunter's passport says British, he's a British billionaire, his heart says Scottish. There's a guy lives in Florida called John Hugh MacMillan, passport says United States of America, heart says Scottish. He's definitely a dollar billionaire. His cousin is Jimmy Cargill, another American Scot and billionaire. I have little doubt there's no shortage of other names could be added to the list. It's a big world out there and a hell of a lot of it connects itself to Scotland.

Your right MF my post was made on a Google, probably the same as the spanner,

The bollox proclaimed Miami based "Scottish" billionaire, it was bollox then it is bollox now and it will be bollox tomorrow.

Run the number of Scottish born billionaires by us again.

ETA Fuk me we are even more skint as a nation than I thought uncle Tom is off the list, yes we have no billionaires, warp factor nine Scotty, aye right Captain ah canny get the matches tae light...:box:

The amount of money controlled by the elite group has plummeted from $4.4tn to $2.4tn. In Britain, the number of billionaires has dropped from 35 to 25 as figures such as Carphone Warehouse's Charles Dunstone and Sports Division's Tom Hunter slip off the list.

Edited by spanner