Last Group Stage Home Game

Now lets get behind the Rangers straight from the start, this Stuttgart mob have showen they aint great shakes in the German league. All of us in full voice, players take the game to them at the start and lets hope we can get 3 points.

We are in europe's best competition, unlike those mhanks ! :flipa:

Let's enjoy it, let's get 3 points and go to Spain knowing we can still qualify.

3 points tonight, 1 point in Spain + a Stuttgart & Seilla win against Unirea means we are through. It isn't over yet.

How much easier it would have been if we got a win in Romania as well, never mind. We still have a chance so let's take it. 3 points tonight and 1 against Sevilla will put us at least in the Thursday Cup, although i want to hear that champions league music over the Ibrox tannoy again after tonight.

Just Do It Rangers

Enjoy the game lads

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubr5-gEY3uA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube- Rangers fc song - We'll be with you[/ame]

Good post Fraser - nice to see some positivity.... :thup:

I'm hoping the 2500 Stuttgart fans who've sold out their corner and who will be in good voice will ensure our fans rise to the challenge as well. :cool:

That will probably be a big factor, they will sing a song and we will be like who the fook are you !!

Alllllllll together now ....:spl:

Guest Macafelly

Stuttgart supporters have been great the last two times I've seen them at Ibrox, they'll be up for it as usual tonight.

Hopefully that'll help kick start a bit of atmosphere from the Rangers end.

Sorry, but these endless threads of misplaced, pointless optimism are getting tiring. By all means support the team and enjoy the game if you can, but is it too much to admit that we're going nowhere until we find new owners and new management?

We've been going nowhere for years.

Those who bury their heads in the sand and post pointless topics suggesting otherwise just end up looking completely ignorant.

Super,

As I say, getting behind the team and enjoying the occasion - that's great, you'll always get my support on that.

But when we get posts week after week on here like "3 points tonight, 1 point in Spain etc. etc....", it just takes the piss out of every one of us and makes the poster look increasingly silly. How many times have we had posts like this before yet another humiliation?

We can all see with our own eyes what's happening at the club. Let's deal with it until we get new ownership and stop taking the piss eh?