Last Group Stage Home Game

Super,

As I say, getting behind the team and enjoying the occasion - that's great, you'll always get my support on that.

But when we get posts week after week on here like "3 points tonight, 1 point in Spain etc. etc....", it just takes the piss out of every one of us and makes the poster look increasingly silly. How many times have we had posts like this before yet another humiliation?

We can all see with our own eyes what's happening at the club. Let's deal with it until we get new ownership and stop taking the piss eh?

I genuinely thought that 3 points was a possibility before tonights game. If that makes me silly, so be it. But looking at the onlien community that puts me in the majority. :confused:

You mentioned hindsight in another thread.

Stuttgart are poor in the league this season, giving us every reason for optimism. Though that doesn't paint a prettier picture for us in hindsight it shows where people were coming from but also highlights that the domestic game in Scotland is in worse shape than we realised.

I must admit i was confident we would come out on top tonight. As Ally said their league position, the fact we dominated the 2nd half in Stuttgart and i watched Dortmund Mainz on Saturday and they were both crap.

Sorry, but these endless threads of misplaced, pointless optimism are getting tiring.

there is no other way to approach a game, i dont think. there are loads of threads lamenting our predicament. you need we-can-do-this-get-behind-the-team sentiment going to a game otherwise you might as well stay at home.

Good post Fraser - nice to see some positivity.... :thup:

I'm hoping the 2500 Stuttgart fans who've sold out their corner and who will be in good voice will ensure our fans rise to the challenge as well. :cool:

The Stuttgart fans were superb tonight,very loud and sang for the whole game,unfortunately our fans didn't but then again I suppose our fans had nothing to sing about :(

We've been going nowhere for years.

Those who bury their heads in the sand and post pointless topics suggesting otherwise just end up looking completely ignorant.

Why post on these threads then?,'' bury their heads in the sand '', '' pointless topics '', ignorant '', really intelligent post Victor, away you and do one if at least just to give everybody peace

I wont say stuttgart are a great team, but last night we made them look like it, they found their players with ease with the ball whilst we ran about like headless chickens, its over and we just have to take it on the chin that when the big games came around at ibrox we just didn't perform!

We have to take this on the chin and move on as we have a very important game on sat lunch time against the sheep so the heads will have to be lifted and the players own the fans a result because heads will roll if we dont collect three points up at sheep dome and by 4.45 we may just be sitting 2nd yet again after 1 week! Cmon RANGERS!!

I genuinely thought that 3 points was a possibility before tonights game. If that makes me silly, so be it. But looking at the onlien community that puts me in the majority. :confused:

You mentioned hindsight in another thread.

Stuttgart are poor in the league this season, giving us every reason for optimism. Though that doesn't paint a prettier picture for us in hindsight it shows where people were coming from but also highlights that the domestic game in Scotland is in worse shape than we realised.

Erm no, I think those of us with a modicum of sense know just how terrible the SPL is and has been for many seasons.