How many fans deserve to stay?

How many of them do their best for Rangers every time they turn up at Ibrox?

Doesn't excuse the players. But I reckon it's a valid point. Do you turn up and support your team (or do you boo after a few minutes because you're not watching 1970 Brazil?)? :whistle:

Don't get me wrong, of course we question the players. But judge yourself by the same high standards. Do you embody everything it is to be a Ranger? Or do you sit on your hands and bitch and moan at the pub?

Paying fans who have forked out good season book money over the last 10 years through thick or thin win lose or draw have every right to vent their opinions.

if it wasnt for the win lose or draw brigade we wouldnt have a club. Im one of them. Ive been late with my mortagage twice in the last 6 months as im pretty godamn skint but still feel the need to support Rangers to the ends of the earth.

Right now im climbing over hot coals to support the club and will be for the forseable seasons.

So i dont take too kindly to anyone questioning my loyalty or what i do to support the club.

How many fans deserve to stay?

How many of them do their best for Rangers every time they turn up at Ibrox?

Doesn't excuse the players. But I reckon it's a valid point. Do you turn up and support your team (or do you boo after a few minutes because you're not watching 1970 Brazil?)? :whistle:

Don't get me wrong, of course we question the players. But judge yourself by the same high standards. Do you embody everything it is to be a Ranger? Or do you sit on your hands and bitch and moan at the pub?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Boo after a few minutes when not watching 1970 Brazil? What an idiot you are. You're sarcastic point would make sense if during Walter's tenure we have ever for a considerable period produced any sort of remotely attractive or entertaining football. Christ even sides like Falkirk have often given us a lesson in how to play the game ffs.

Edited by Totti

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Boo after a few minutes when not watching 1970 Brazil? What an idiot you are. You're sarcastic point would make sense if during Walter's tenure we have ever for a considerable period produced any sort of remotely attractive or entertaining football. Christ even sides like Falkirk have often given us a lesson in how to play the game ffs.

Don't reply to me because I have nothing to say to you. You add nothing to any thread but negativity and i'm bored of you already. :thup:

Who says I was questioning you. If you do support the team when you attend it clearly wasn't aimed at you. :confused:

Seems the question was aimed at anyone who attends ibrox. I really dont know how you can question anyones right to stay when they pay good money to watch and support the team. If anyone is booing and venting their anger its down to the product on the park.

Its not very pretty to watch.

Seems the question was aimed at anyone who attends ibrox. I really dont know how you can question anyones right to stay when they pay good money to watch and support the team. If anyone is booing and venting their anger its down to the product on the park.

Its not very pretty to watch.

If we're going down the it's everyones right to what they want, then why are you getting annoyed at me slating these people. Surely I have a right to do what I want?

What are you?

Do you have a season ticket for Ibrox?

I am a season ticket holder of more years than I care to remember, as are all of my immediate family, does that make me a better supporter than supporters less able than myself to afford a season ticket ( I do not like the expression season book). You can mark me down as a supporter, I have no wish to be classed as a "fan(atic)".

I am a season ticket holder of more years than I care to remember, as are all of my immediate family, does that make me a better supporter than supporters less able than myself to afford a season ticket ( I do not like the expression season book). You can mark me down as a supporter, I have no wish to be classed as a "fan(atic)".

I'll be honest, I still have no idea what this difference between a supporter and a fan actually is.