Rangers Annual Accounts Announced

I will take a look too Frankie if you don't mind, try and pick through things.

But reducing the debt to 5.9 mill is GREAT news !!

Look forward to people who know what they're talking about shedding some light on this. The reduction of the debt is quite astonishing though. Not too long ago was it not reported at approx. �£85 mil.

Less Debt than Celtic now right? :D

Well my first item, very small admittedly, is that the Chairman's statement is incorrect.

Had I been gers auditor I probably wouldn't have allowed him to say "After one era has ended, a new one has begun, with Paukl Le Guen joining us from Lyon....."

That is an inaccurate statement - Le Guen was not contracted to Lyon when he agreed to take over the reigns at Ibrox - he was contracted to Canal + and his Lyon contract had expired/been terminated (by PLG) at the end of the PREVIOUS season.

I digress - looking forward to critiquing it all now !

Well my first item, very small admittedly, is that the Chairman's statement is incorrect.

Had I been gers auditor I probably wouldn't have allowed him to say "After one era has ended, a new one has begun, with Paukl Le Guen joining us from Lyon....."

That is an inaccurate statement - Le Guen was not contracted to Lyon when he agreed to take over the reigns at Ibrox - he was contracted to Canal + and his Lyon contract had expired/been terminated (by PLG) at the end of the PREVIOUS season.

I digress - looking forward to critiquing it all now !

His statement is also incorrect where he said, "becoming the the first Scottish side ever to make the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League."

That's untrue as we were already the first Scottish side to do this and in fact did it in the first proper year of the CL in 1992, and in addition, got to the last 8. We were also the first BRITISH team to do this. And of course first equal European team.

You would think he'd know the history of his own club, especially when he was chairman/owner at the time...

His statement is also incorrect where he said, "becoming the the first Scottish side ever to make the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League."

That's untrue as we were already the first Scottish side to do this and in fact did it in the first proper year of the CL in 1992, and in addition, got to the last 8. We were also the first BRITISH team to do this. And of course first equal European team.

You would think he'd know the history of his own club, especially when he was chairman/owner at the time...

We are the first... The new revamped CL... i think this becoming a bit of a joke people picking at everything

Del.

i think this becoming a bit of a joke people picking at everything

Del.

I agree, the debate of last year v 1992 has gone on alot over the past few months.

Murray is correct in what he says... for this topic at least.

I agree, the debate of last year v 1992 has gone on alot over the past few months.

Murray is correct in what he says... for this topic at least.

Just for the record, I disagree, The Champions League is the Champions league and we made the last 8 in 1992/93 :)