Why is Coisty at the club, what is the plan set out for him or by him, is he tainted by association with the managerial style of WS, more to the point why have so few put him forward as the successor to WS.

Unless a new owner comes in he IS the next manager of Rangers. I thought that was already taken as read.

:confused:

A bigger concern for me is why is Spanner still here? :confused: At least Bryce Curdy admitted he was a Celtic fan.

I take it you have a point to make, or are you just a simple minded neanderthal, do you have a problem with peoples views that do not follow your own rigid dogma, you strike me as having the sort of nonsensical attitude that personifies everything that is bad about the way Rangers is perceived on the wider spectrum, maybe you think young Wilson should not be at Ibrox.

I was going to Ibrox when we had great teams from the fifty's onwards, so I do not need the likes of you alluding to what I am or what I am not, get a life get some class.

I take it you have a point to make, or are you just a simple minded neanderthal, do you have a problem with peoples views that do not follow your own rigid dogma, you strike me as having the sort of nonsensical attitude that personifies everything that is bad about the way Rangers is perceived on the wider spectrum, maybe you think young Wilson should not be at Ibrox.

I was going to Ibrox when we had great teams from the fifty's onwards, so I do not need the likes of you alluding to what I am or what I am not, get a life get some class.

Look mate you have been on here for a few weeks. You have only made posts that are totally negative and lacking in any back-up to support your points. No you don't have to nod to everyone on here but you do have to support rangers. 100% negativity is very suspicious.

You appear to have a problem with discerning truth from negativity, and the truth of the matter is that there are very very few things to be positive about, get used to it for this is going to be the menu for the immediate future, some times you get more than you wished for, I don't wonder what Big Eck thinks of the resultant mess since his "departure".

Rangers are in a very serious situation, not as the chairman has been at pains to stress life threatening, but serious none the less. Unless the patient responds to doctor Muir's treatment, who knows what the long term effects will be.

Back up ? what you mean like the phantom billionaire and the imminent changes of ownership, Murray is going nowhere, there are no billionaires phantom or other wise knocking down the doors to take over, we have what we have and will have for the foreseeable future. Not negative just the way it is, truth is often a bitter pill to swallow.

You appear to have a problem with discerning truth from negativity, and the truth of the matter is that there are very very few things to be positive about, get used to it for this is going to be the menu for the immediate future, some times you get more than you wished for, I don't wonder what Big Eck thinks of the resultant mess since his "departure".

Rangers are in a very serious situation, not as the chairman has been at pains to stress life threatening, but serious none the less. Unless the patient responds to doctor Muir's treatment, who knows what the long term effects will be.

Back up ? what you mean like the phantom billionaire and the imminent changes of ownership, Murray is going nowhere, there are no billionaires phantom or other wise knocking down the doors to take over, we have what we have and will have for the foreseeable future. Not negative just the way it is, truth is often a bitter pill to swallow.

Yes That is it ,the truth ,first good post you have made based on the truth.:thup:

Look mate you have been on here for a few weeks. You have only made posts that are totally negative and lacking in any back-up to support your points. No you don't have to nod to everyone on here but you do have to support rangers. 100% negativity is very suspicious.

there must be quite a few tims on here then :devil:

The problem isn't your negativity, God knows there's been no shortage of justification for that at Ibrox. It's that you frequently make it extremely difficult to understand what your point actually is. Many of your posts have come across as evasive and deeply dogmatic. I think if you're prepared to put some flesh on the bones now and again you'd get a much more constructive reaction. There are some well-informed debaters in these parts and, despite their obvious character flaws:), there are probably more appropriate websites elsewhere if you just want to shout and throw stones.