Anyone got any left?

Even the most loyal WS followers must be nearing empty in the optimism tank.

I look forward to hearing their excuses in defending WS.

Beaten by a team who have won 1 in their last 7 games prior to today. Beaten by a team who were punted out of europe by a pub team. Actually, we were too!

Words can't describe how bad we actually are.

Edited by Gazza_8

Anyone got any left?

Even the most loyal WS followers must be nearing empty in the optimism tank.

I look forward to hearing their excuses in defending WS.

Beaten by a team who have won 1 in their last 7 games prior to today. Beaten by a team who were punted out of europe by a pub team. Actually, we were too!

Words can't describe how bad we actually are.

But Walter will win us this league, haven't you heard that one. Apparently it's why we mustn't at any cost lose him between now and the end of this season. You have to feel for those Rangers fans who have a three or four hour bus ride home after that embarrassment.

Thirty years ago the director would simply issue a statement to the press that Walter Smith had stood down by mutual agreement.

he lack of options is really going to cost us , the ability to get by by playing strikers out wide in midfield , or central midfielders out wide or as today sticking with young Fleck when there is no players with the ability to play the role can only work so many times .

Why we kept trying to go down the center is beyond me , but we are where we are , I really hate wishing my life away but the sooner this season is over the better

To be honest i have a deal of sympathy, he doesn't have the players at his disposal as he did before. He has put his neck on the line for his legend status at the club by staying here. I don't think nobody would blame him if he walkes in a few weeks.

Although i say that, at time i can't understand. Naismith & McCulloch, not natural centre mids who start there, actually our whole midfield wasn't in their correct positions. Lafferty is awful, especially up beside Boyd ! Boyd & Miller are our best partnership, i'm sure Walter knows that but maybe Miller isn't fit enough

Can't wait for Edu & Mendes to come back. Those two as our centre mids and we might play some football again. Whittaker awful defending again, go on Walter try Andy Little next week please. Weir, Wilson & McGregor were solid, can't complain about them.

Walter's team selections really baffle me now, bring back Dailly !!

I have lost all optimism for that team. Every away game you watch the same shite week after week after week and nothing changes. I used to be one of the 'Walter's a legend, he'll save us" brigade but my patience has run out I'm afraid. Team selections - tactics - formation all completely baffling. Substitutions nine times out of 10 are too late or again totally baffling I have lost all faith in my team and I find it a nuisance more than enjoyment having to watch my team nowadays. As I say its taking me a while to reach this stage but I think today was that day

I have no confidence in the manager and i dont think the players have either

we shouldnt be losing to 10 men Aberdeen we must have the worst record at Shittodrrie in the SPL thanks to Smith.

I honestly think that Smith knows how bad we are and has accepted that we are a poor poor team and will lose more and more games to average sides.

His coat should be on a shoogly peg at Ibrox just now some of his results this season would have had any other manager sacked long ago but as its Walter its just another blip so he gets another chance every time.

Tony Monobrow is keeping Smith in a job as he has managed to produce the worst celtic team in my lifetime in a few months otherwise they would be out of site in the league.

Smith personally must want out as what motavation has he got left ??

If this takeover rumour is going to happen which i hope it does then hopefully a new manager with fresh ideas will come in and maybe Walter will move upstairs.

We have decent players in the squad and wouldnt need to spend millions on new players as the new manager should be able to get the best out of the squad and play them in the correct position and look to bring the confidence back to the whole club sadly Walter Smith isnt capable of any of this and for that reason he should be replaced come January before this season gets any worse.