Quite a few new poster recently, on Gersnet and FF.:whistle:

I'm new to Gersnet but I doubt you're talking about me :D

A few new posters on FF (or posters who haven't been regularly active) now coming out of the wood work with high debating skills and levels of articulation. One wonders why they don't see fit to comment regularly on other matters relating to the club.

Gentlemen, thanks for the warm welcome on to your forum. A poster remarked on his welcome to me was that there is a lot a intelligent people on this forum, and I should take the time to read through the various threads and digest what is being said and argued. Having duly taken my time to read through the threads and posts, this gentleman was correct in his statement about clever people contributing to the discussions. I can surmise from the arguments on this particular thread there is one or more lawyer and accountant contributing, which makes one more intimidated to post,. Any post is far more scrutinized by the professional eye than would be the norm from the mainstream Bear. Like most professionals they have the eye for detail and do read in detail any small print in any agreement, and this I feel is where we are being confused. As yet there is no agreement to mull over, no small print to scrutinised so therefore leaves any arguments redundant at this juncture. I am lead to believe an consortium is in place with the finances to approach SDM in the near future, where hopefully an agreement will conclude with all the necessary legal jargon and watertight small print to satisfy the intelligentsia amongst us. I don't think Mr Graham Duffy has anything or little to do with the consortium I mentioned, However my eyes, ears and nose are neither as clear, good nor as long as they once used to be. I will try to keep you posted should I receive any information, I am however keeping my eyes peeled that my head is not trampled on whilst I have my ear to the ground in this time of rumour and conjecture. Patience is a virgin, it neither likes to be rushed or forced to give up it's prize.

If you spot which one is the lawyer, be sure to let us know, we can't have one of those fellas on the loose. The accountants are everywhere but fortunately are mostly of the human variety and broadly house trained. :)

Anyways, I think we're all mainstream bears like yourself and welcome your input.

They are still pals all be it, not as close. Any business between the two is just that, purely business.

Muir is SDM's man, he's there to look after MIH (SDM) interest, simples.

Interesting interview in the Evening Times tonight, the guy means well. Why do you think everyone is coming out the wood work at this time. Coincidence, i think not. I remember a guy called Michael Knighton tried to buy Man-u a few years ago almost succeeded to, just one thing stopped him, finance, he had none his backers melted away, cautionary tale that.

Muir is SDM's man, he's there to look after MIH (SDM) interest, simples.

Interesting interview in the Evening Times tonight, the guy means well. Why do you think everyone is coming out the wood work at this time. Coincidence, i think not. I remember a guy called Michael Knighton tried to buy Man-u a few years ago almost succeeded to, just one thing stopped him, finance, he had none his backers melted away, cautionary tale that.

This really does surpass Homers trials and tribulations, are you supporting the soother guy on the other thread, who says Muir is Murrays placement, if so and if correct where does that leave the bank conspirators.

I don't purport to work for or know SDM or Souness, I read, I listen, I google I then make up my own mind. OK, it is a bit of an odyssey, but it is important to us bears. Once it's all settled i quieten down. All the information is out there go read enjoy, if i may use some legal jargon myself, the weight of evidence points to Mr Muir being Murray's lieutenant, Murray will give up control (and i use that word advisedly) to party's yet unknown, but i believe to headed by Mr Souness.

I don't purport to work for or know SDM or Souness, I read, I listen, I google I then make up my own mind. OK, it is a bit of an odyssey, but it is important to us bears. Once it's all settled i quieten down. All the information is out there go read enjoy, if i may use some legal jargon myself, the weight of evidence points to Mr Muir being Murray's lieutenant, Murray will give up control (and i use that word advisedly) to party's yet unknown, but i believe to headed by Mr Souness.

I don't know whether you're informed or just speculating but you've got my attention. I said a week ago in a thread about Murray's recent press statement that he was still holding all the aces and that, one way or another, he would dictate what happens from here. Unfortunately, this may not be in the best interest of Rangers but there again, Murray never was.