Pot 1

-----

Barcelona (Esp), AC Milan (Ita), Real Madrid (Esp), Internazionale (Ita), Liverpool (Eng), Arsenal (Eng), Manchester United (Eng), Valencia (Esp).

Pot 2

-----

Lyon (Fra), Porto (Por), PSV Eindhoven (Net), Bayern Munich (Ger), Chelsea (Eng), Roma (Ita), Celtic (Sco), Lille (Fra).

Pot 3

-----

Sporting Lisbon (Por), Benfica (Por), Bordeaux (Fra), Steaua Bucharest (Rom), Werder Bremen (Ger), Olympiacos (Gre), CSKA Moscow (Rus), AEK Athens (Gre).

Pot 4

-----

Anderlecht (Bel), Dynamo Kyiv (Ukr), Levski Sofia (Bul), Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukr), Galatasaray (Tur), Hamburg (Ger), Spartak Moscow (Rus), FC Copenhagen (Den).

I' like Celtic to get

Barca

Celtic

Bremen

Hamburg

I could see them finishing in 4th place. They'll struggle whoever they get and the best they'll finish is 3rd and that's at a push.

Yeah they did, Copenhagen.... the team we put out a few years back in the qualifiers.... were the ones who put them out.

Holy shit! I thought Ajax were 2-0 from the first leg which they won away from home!

Guest mac attack

Hopefully Celtic will get..

Barca

Celtic

Bremen

Galatasaray

I know the seeding is judged on previous history but I think it sucks that Chelsea are second seeds considering the were champions of England.

Id rather see them get Madrid or Man Utd. I think Madrid will win La Liga this year with there signings and Man Utd are absolutely on fire just now. But id happily see them draw Barca, its not like they will beat any of the top seeds anyway with Caldwell and Co. :D

To be honest, I'd like all Scottish teams to get a few results to add to our coefficient. Celtic and Hearts going straight out does us no favours at all.

Agreed Cal them going straight out may come back to haunt us in years to come.

Agreed Cal them going straight out may come back to haunt us in years to come.

I agree it might come back to haunt us if they do shit and so i know i should want them to do well but i just cant help myself, i hope they get totally pumped.

Small minded Loyal RSC.