Dundee Utd ticket row rumbles on- RSC Seek Civil Recourse

Guest BillyMac

i heard on the news last night that the uptake of these tickets is 350 about 10 per cent of the allocation although i will never be back inside tannadice it is the next game and every game after that should be boycotted as a support we have the power to put this man in his place and i know that it is hard not to go the game as a supporter but it is the only way we have to show our contempt, and the best of luck with the court case

I would heartily defend any Rangers fan who chooses to boycott this game, and also any Rangers fan who chooses to go.

What I cannot accept is that an empty ground will teach Thompson a lesson, or that he would not make the same decision again, given the choice.

As fas as abandoned games go, it looks as if the SPL will be forced to introduce rules on this for next season, so it is very unlikely we will face this scenario again anyway, so again a boycott has no impact on DUFC's future thinking.

Not sure yet - you are going Civil (not criminal) then?

Yes, civil is the only option open to tick-holders. A criminal case is being looked at by Trading Standards/OFT, and a report looks likely to be sent to the PF for their decision as to wether to take them to court on a criminal basis.

Got your PM mate, will be in touch.