Rangers 6 - 1 Motherwell: Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Bot of both. I don't think there is a lot between Edu and Thomson when both are fully fit and on form but, as we've seen with Beasley, the incentive of the World Cup can help players find another gear.

As fans that's somewhat frustrating but as a manager, Smith must be delighted with this carrot.

The thing is with Beasley, that he might have found another gear compared to his occasional other appearances, but he's done it coming in from the cold which is admirable in anyone's books. Edu will be slightly different in terms of his come back, but hopefully as you say, he's got that WC carrot to give him an extra incentive that other players in the squad simply don't have. Having said that, the whole team seam to be improving now & we're looking like a force to be reckoned with if they can keep it up.

Davis was easily MOTM, but I think Kenny Miller was very close and had an excellent game and his first goall was superb,Beasley also played well, a good all round performance from Rangers and should/could have scored more,great to see the team continuing there high standard and long may it continue.You can't ask for any more from the team,well done Rangers on a magnificent performance.

Up until around the 83 minute mark I was thinking Davis was a shoe-in for MOTM, but then Beasley scored and set up another for Girafferty (pissed myself when the guy behind me called him that yesterday!!) and I thought he could just nick it with that, as he was outstanding throughout the game, as was Davis.

Miller's first goal was a peach (must have been a mis-hit!) and he worked hard throughout. For me it is only when he is in this wee run of form that he looks even remotely like worth having in the squad, but I confess his partnership with Boyd has consistently been shown to be the most productive of all the striking options. If only Miller's form would last more than a few games this time, we might be onto something. We'll see.

Honourable mentions to Broadfoot and Boyd for impressive showings also.