Four points clear!!!

We can set ourselves up for our title push with 3 victories in the next 2 weeks, which will bring us at least a 7 point cushion at the halfway stage.

Certainly not a big enough advantage to claim the title is over, but a healthy cushion over an imploding side with a new manager who has won nothing, and has already been knocked out of 3 competitions this season.

The pressure on timmy to buy big in January (when they actually have no cash) will be cranked up, and if they do spend big and we go on to win the title, is could be financial meltdown that not even GCC could get them out of.

Merry Christmas.

We can set ourselves up for our title push with 3 victories in the next 2 weeks, which will bring us at least a 7 point cushion at the halfway stage.

Certainly not a big enough advantage to claim the title is over, but a healthy cushion over an imploding side with a new manager who has won nothing, and has already been knocked out of 3 competitions this season.

The pressure on timmy to buy big in January (when they actually have no cash) will be cranked up, and if they do spend big and we go on to win the title, is could be financial meltdown that not even GCC could get them out of.

Merry Christmas.

I was thinking this afternoon after listening to the commentary of the Muppets that they probably will strengthen. I would imagine they don't want to go too deep into debt so i would think they will spend about 4-5mill. A centre-half will be high on the list i would think. Well they paid 3-4mill for Loovens so that doesn't leave much to improve elsewhere. We can pull Webster back who on form and fit is a 4-5million centre-half and we also have Edu to come back in who is probably a 3million player. I am not really worried about the transfer window i think even the Bank will realise they would be stupid to sell a winning team.

I reckon they need two central defenders. Not one of them is performing to any standard other than crap. They also need a striker too.

Everyone is making the mistake that our squad isnt good enough because were skint. I believe our squad is good enough. Just got to make the right team selections tactics and formations. The last few games have paid testament to that.

What people are missing is that the reason we are skint is because we spent so much LAST season. Our squad has been trimmed but the only people who left were fringe players anyway.

But last season we spent a TON of money on 1st teamers such as Bougherra, Mendes, Davis - they are still here so, even though we are skint, we dont have the same need to strengthen that the Tims do. Our current form would suggest as much.

In fact, our being skint could actually be to our BENEFIT - the Tims board may be scared to spend given our predicament - and if that is the case we should coast this league because the chuckle brothers at he back for them (pick any 2 from 3) will cost them goals almost weekly.