he is playing for celta vigo he is doing ok he should have been given a chance he had great pace and i thought he had a great touch aswell anyway i would not be suprised in about 3 or 4 years he will be at real madrid or barcelona

I was disappointed with his pace. It wasn't that great.

According to wiki he's played 4 times for the first team, so he doesn't appear to be doing that well.

He looks a decent prospect but didn't look any better than what we have already....

I hope he does become a good player but to predict he could be at real or barca in 3 or 4 years when he is hardly getting a game for a lower league team is the most ludicrous thing i've heard this year!!!

good luck to him though.........

I'm quite suprised a few of you don't rate him.

It's amazing how we in Scotland don't rate a youth from la liga when they had him down as a cracking prospect.

I think the problem with Niguez was he was Spanish. An amazingly accurate assessment you may say? Obviously! But what i mean is that he was born in Spain, raised the Spanish way, and played a few games in LaLiga. He then came over here and was a bit too weak for our game. Wasn't accustomed to the game etc. He was like a deer in the headlights for a while.

However, there's no denying he had the raw technique and if he had stayed the extra season with us, his Mentality and Physicality would've been polished up.

It was unfortunate, but i thought he was just about getting there, albeit slowly beginning to make an impact.

What he would have given us would have been the "Flair" that Walter has talked of that. He said we needed it last season and must've had options until the issue of no money came in.

His pace was actually alright, i saw him skin more than a few people for the youths and reserves. But maybe he was lacking in confidence to re-enact that at such a big stage as Ibrox. But i think more than anything he had good technique on the ball, good dribbling and his view for a pass sometimes was scarily good.

I agree with the guy who said he'll do well, although i think more it will be for a lower league club like a Vigo or perhaps the next level up with Villareal or the like.

I'd certainly take him back anytime for Rangers.

I didn't think he was much better than any of our own youth players,they are all good young potential but it's making the next step up where most seem to fail,for instance Fleck is full of potential but has yet to take that next step. All that aside I hope the lad goes onto make the grade.

I don't think he was quite ready to offer us enough at the moment in front of players we have - including young Fleck, and at the same time we obviously now know we couldn't afford his transfer fee for the long term gain.

I doubt he have wanted to stay in any case - and can you imagine what he'd be thinking about the current weather...?

I didn't think he was much better than any of our own youth players,they are all good young potential but it's making the next step up where most seem to fail,for instance Fleck is full of potential but has yet to take that next step. All that aside I hope the lad goes onto make the grade.

Fleck is still very young and will get plenty of chances. Wilson made the step up and will probably have another run in the team when Bougherra is off to the ANC.

Little got a chance to prove himself but unfortunately was injured early in the game.

As I've said before, teenagers don't usually play for big clubs much, they usually start to get a regular game about 20/21. I think what we're seeing is that our current crop of home grown 20-23 year olds have been outstripped by young players bought in ie the likes of Lafferty, Naismith, Davis, Edu and Whittaker.