Assembly statement on TBB

I don't have any doubt that there is a letter. Not sure why the sight of the letter makes you a handwringer though.

It's probably more relevant to ask whether the letter was genuine.

You don't mean Murray's lap dogs would quote something of suspect provenance, of course, that is if this mythical invisible unverified unpublished piece of nonsense ever existed.

Now how could UEFA punish Rangers, and what for, let us see how many of the Billy Boys choir are arrested or charged after the tattiedome encounter, I will bet you a coos shite to a gold bar that no one is arrested or charged for singing a traditional Rangers song, where do UEFA, who we are told by everyone except them that it is banned go then, that's right with their tals between their legs.

I thought that they already had punished us with a fine?

As for anyone getting arrested, again I believe someone was arrested for singing it earlier this season, albeit outside the ground. If they can arrest someone for the WDYGH song, then they can sure as hell do the same for TBB.

You don't mean Murray's lap dogs would quote something of suspect provenance, of course, that is if this mythical invisible unverified unpublished piece of nonsense ever existed.

So you are implying the guys who saw it are all liars? A strong allegation, and not one that I would support.

I thought that they already had punished us with a fine?

As for anyone getting arrested, again I believe someone was arrested for singing it earlier this season, albeit outside the ground. If they can arrest someone for the WDYGH song, then they can sure as hell do the same for TBB.

That must be why they arrested all the IRA scummers who incited and created public disorder on Remembrance day, at the Falkirk game. Makes you proud to see our support of the Crown rewarded with the scummers getting a free ride.

Now how could UEFA punish Rangers, and what for, let us see how many of the Billy Boys choir are arrested or charged after the tattiedome encounter, I will bet you a coos shite to a gold bar that no one is arrested or charged for singing a traditional Rangers song, where do UEFA, who we are told by everyone except them that it is banned go then, that's right with their tals between their legs.

OooH that sounds sore.;)

That must be why they arrested all the IRA scummers who incited and created public disorder on Remembrance day, at the Falkirk game. Makes you proud to see our support of the Crown rewarded with the scummers getting a free ride.

Welcome to today's Scotland. One rule for one...... :(

The OF game comes under the remit of the SFA and SPL, not UEFA - or am I missing something ?