The only show in town - have we found it yet?

I've been busy these last couple of weeks and have rarely had a chance to log on, which makes me wonder what I've missed on the cporprate front; how are the RST negotiators getting on and who have they sold us to this week? Or are we still in that endless period of institutional silence; you know, the one between starting what we cannot possibly finish and claiming that wasn't what we were trying to do anyway? :)

I actually thought you had joined them in the same silence.;)

Certainly all gone quiet on that front. To be fair the choice between the 17 different proposals may take a little time to sort out.

Hopefully after the festive period some knight in shining armour with a huge bank balance will ride over the horizon and take over the club. While i was all for a fan take-over i have my doubts that there is enough interest to generate the money necessary. 15.000 fans paying 1000 pounds each seems a tall order to me.

35.000 paying 100 pounds may be easier but still a lot of supporters in these financial hard times.

Even over on FF there is an almost desperation starting to creep in , no news equals well no news , the Duffy consortium is a sham and even my friend in the press has heard absolute zero as everyone has gone to ground and I believe Daryl King would be delighted never to hear Duffy's name ever again .

The Stand Comedy Club in Glasgow has a show on tonight called 'Hootfest', but it's sold out. If you're after a comedy show, they also have a club in Edinburgh or alternatively there's Jongleurs Comedy Club on Renfrew Street.

Strangely, when they thought they had at last found a meaningful role to play, there were RST people all over the usual forums, pontificating about their strategic options and who they should be focussing their attention upon. Now, in the time-honoured tradition of the RST, there only seems to be the usual empty silence. Not even the pretence of enthusiasm remains.

Of course, as I write, they may well have selected Plan 15 and be leading negotiations in the background that will shape the very destiny of Rangers. But I doubt it.

Apparently MIH has more than turned the corner, it appears that SDM has other suitors vying for his business accounts, as was said previously, the bank was never and never will be in a position of strength in this situation.

The pupetmaster that is SDM still reigns supreme, you should be used to it by now.

Apparently MIH has more than turned the corner, it appears that SDM has other suitors vying for his business accounts, as was said previously, the bank was never and never will be in a position of strength in this situation.

The pupetmaster that is SDM still reigns supreme, you should be used to it by now.

No doubt about it, Murray has orchestrated the entire affair and though it pains me to say it, we're no nearer seeing the back of that blowhard than we were a year ago. Which is definitely not good for Rangers. There's nothing I'd like to see more than Murray's ultimate departure but I'd also like to see the RST finally embrace reality and sort itself out ... their efforts since Murray resigned as a director have been typically irrelevant and only reinforce the futility of the current board continuing to lead that organisation.

No doubt about it, Murray has orchestrated the entire affair and though it pains me to say it, we're no nearer seeing the back of that blowhard than we were a year ago. Which is definitely not good for Rangers. There's nothing I'd like to see more than Murray's ultimate departure but I'd also like to see the RST finally embrace reality and sort itself out ... their efforts since Murray resigned as a director have been typically irrelevant and only reinforce the futility of the current board continuing to lead that organisation.

I meant to add that I hear strong rumours that Murray is effectively taking the club off the market and will only be selling now if absolutely forced to do so by the bank. There are reported to be several bids for the club but none are even being considered by Murray. This is seen by certain interested parties as essentially a matter of Murray's ego.

Plus ca change.........

I meant to add that I hear strong rumours that Murray is effectively taking the club off the market and will only be selling now if absolutely forced to do so by the bank. There are reported to be several bids for the club but none are even being considered by Murray. This is seen by certain interested parties as essentially a matter of Murray's ego.

Plus ca change.........

Rumours from where? Bids from who?

The only rumours are ones relating to non existent bids, banks running the club, MIH being up shit creek without a paddle and Donald Muir being an agent of the bank. Murray has played a blinder.........again, much as I do not like the man, I do admire his style and business accumen, whither that be of the barrow boy variety or otherwise.