The Lafferty Question

I'm sure we released him a couple of weeks ago. :confused:

I think that we still have him. We have said that he is free to return, but there has to be agreement from the otehr side for that to happen and it hasn't, as far as I'm aware.

I think that we still have him. We have said that he is free to return, but there has to be agreement from the otehr side for that to happen and it hasn't, as far as I'm aware.

They are willing to take him back as long as Rangers keep paying his wage. The dispute is who should be paying his wage. They say Rangers signed him for a year and therefore should pay him for a year.

OK m8 have a good one, a point is a point in anyones language even mine, no hard feelings, be a bit boring if we all agreed on everything, Nothing would please me more if your opinion turns out to be right, I just don;t think we have that sort of time now, anyway no harm done enjoyed our debate, thanx. :)

No hard feelings at all :)

Cal you don't think he knocked back Brum because the relatively small increase in wages was not enough for him to move from his boyhood heroes who play in Europe and challenge for trophies to play for a then Championship club?

It may well be money, but I think we must consider it could also be a form of loyalty and desire to win trophies and play in Europe. He is also reported to be a bit of a home boy and not likely to fly far from the nest.

They are willing to take him back as long as Rangers keep paying his wage. The dispute is who should be paying his wage. They say Rangers signed him for a year and therefore should pay him for a year.

We should keep him then. He would have been good to have had on the bench yesterday, for example.