The-Let's Hump The MOPES thread

Derek Johnstone backing the Mopes to the Hilt on Radio Snide ???

this guy was before my time so i can respect what he done for the club

but as a person he is an absolute disgrace of an ex Rangers player

he takes every oppurtunity to highlight our faults and failings and promote our enemies and be an absolut appoligist for the tims.

My hate for this guy grows everytime i hear him talk about Rangers he is not a legend in my eyes but a fat unfunny twat who has sold his soul for 2 pieces of silver from the east end hordes in the media.

Derek please stay away from Ibrox cos if i see you i will struggle to hold my tongue.

My Boiler has broke and the only time i can get an engineer out is tomorrow :( :(

all day call out so going to have to stay in and just watch it on my phone as have got

all the sky sports channels free for 3 months so will get to watch it even if its on a phone screen

All my mates i sit with at Ibrox have managed to nail tickets for tomorrow i am so jelous but as long as we win i will be a very happy bear.

Tims 0 - 2 Rangers

Davis,Boyd :spl: :) :)

Derek Johnstone backing the Mopes to the Hilt on Radio Snide ???

this guy was before my time so i can respect what he done for the club

but as a person he is an absolute disgrace of an ex Rangers player

he takes every oppurtunity to highlight our faults and failings and promote our enemies and be an absolut appoligist for the tims.

My hate for this guy grows everytime i hear him talk about Rangers he is not a legend in my eyes but a fat unfunny twat who has sold his soul for 2 pieces of silver from the east end hordes in the media.

Derek please stay away from Ibrox cos if i see you i will struggle to hold my tongue.

I suspect he wasn't on your xmas card list :D

Regarding guys like him and Hateley - they get abuse when they say something us bears dislike, but when it's something we like or agree with, we support their view.

Tends to be though that when they say something disagreeable, the hatred which boils for them is far stronger than the support they get when they provide an apparent nugget of wisdom.

I'll bet you the tims were irate like you when Hartson said he'd rather have Boyd than Torres in his team.

Way I see it, by and large it's just a subjective view and the only difference between them and us is they're paid to say it, while we're just posting on here or chatting 'in the real world'.

I suspect he wasn't on your xmas card list :D

Regarding guys like him and Hateley - they get abuse when they say something us bears dislike, but when it's something we like or agree with, we support their view.

Tends to be though that when they say something disagreeable, the hatred which boils for them is far stronger than the support they get when they provide an apparent nugget of wisdom.

I'll bet you the tims were irate like you when Hartson said he'd rather have Boyd than Torres in his team.

Way I see it, by and large it's just a subjective view and the only difference between them and us is they're paid to say it, while we're just posting on here or chatting 'in the real world'.

We have had the discussion on here before about predicting or saying bad things about Rangers. Some feel you should never predict against, or say anything bad about Rangers. What is the point in having a prediction thread if everyone is under all circumstances going to predict a Rangers win? Frankie can make a permanent template. Personally i feel if you always bury your head in the sand you can never improve things. That is why Scottish football is in the mess it is because we were until recently still using antique coaching methods. No one seemed to have the insight to change things, or they were bombed out by the people who had their heads in the sand. Most good things are built from people who can see all sides of the equation and not wearing coloured glasses.

I am not saying DJ is always right, far from it, I know him from the past as i lived and worked in Renfrew. He crossed my path pretty often. He was a good bordering great player, but could have been so much better if he had had a better lifestyle. Judging on his size i doubt that it has changed much.