Let me tell you what it has to do with this thread since I started it, DK says the bank are running the show, KB staying or going will be a bank decision, which is obvious bollox, the decision will be down to KB no one else. Now if you have a problem with fair comment come out and say it, don't hide behind your Admin badge, and tell me which part is not fair comment, or if I am not toeing your party line just tell me not to post, it's that easy. Some of us can think for ourselves without being given directions.

I am not hiding behind any admin badge and I will thank you to refrain from suggesting so.

Take a look at your most recent post and tell me again what that has to do with Boyd ? It seemed to me that you were banging on about the "who is running the show" yet again. Is that really relevant to this thread ? this thread was started, by you, stating Boyd could talk to anyone he wants to in January. What is that to do with the bank's influence, or not ? Nothing.

Please dont insult the intelligence of Gersnet posters by telling us "the decision is down to KB and no one else" - we ALL know that. In the final 6 months of contract, already played out in the media etc etc. We don't need you to tell us that.

I have never, nor ever will, have an issue with fair comment so again I will thank you to not suggest that I dont.

I will apologise though in that on reading your most recent post again it seems that you were having a go at DK and Keevins for their "exclusive info" rather than bringing up the bank et al again.

So.... in summary, apologies.

I am not hiding behind any admin badge and I will thank you to refrain from suggesting so.

Take a look at your most recent post and tell me again what that has to do with Boyd ? It seemed to me that you were banging on about the "who is running the show" yet again. Is that really relevant to this thread ? this thread was started, by you, stating Boyd could talk to anyone he wants to in January. What is that to do with the bank's influence, or not ? Nothing.

Please dont insult the intelligence of Gersnet posters by telling us "the decision is down to KB and no one else" - we ALL know that. In the final 6 months of contract, already played out in the media etc etc. We don't need you to tell us that.

I have never, nor ever will, have an issue with fair comment so again I will thank you to not suggest that I dont.

I will apologise though in that on reading your most recent post again it seems that you were having a go at DK and Keevins for their "exclusive info" rather than bringing up the bank et al again.

Craig it's all a big myth , wattie's wrong ,the press are wrong the players that haven't been offered new contracts are wrong , what we have seen over the last three transfer windows is a big myth , the 12 players that left in the summer were a mirage , we really are a well run club and the bank have no say what so ever in the running of our club , we really are in the shadow of a living internet oracle for wabash has spoken .

After all the shite he's posted he gets upset when you dig him up over a silly wee rant on the press , oh my sides I haven't laughed as much in ages , talk about being up your own arse , he makes spanner look like a novice :box::box:

No prob Craig, probably looking at the same situation from a different direction. :)

Craig it's all a big myth , wattie's wrong ,the press are wrong the players that haven't been offered new contracts are wrong , what we have seen over the last three transfer windows is a big myth , the 12 players that left in the summer were a mirage , we really are a well run club and the bank have no say what so ever in the running of our club , we really are in the shadow of a living internet oracle for wabash has spoken .

After all the shite he's posted he gets upset when you dig him up over a silly wee rant on the press , oh my sides I haven't laughed as much in ages , talk about being up your own arse , he makes spanner look like a novice :box::box:

But there again you do have a big shovel..... or is it hook....:fish:

Its been funny to see the Boyd love-in on some of the other forums over the last few weeks, all his critics seem to have disappeared, but I bet it won't be long before they're back. Surprised he didn't get pelters after not scoring at the weekend actually.

Perhaps that's because he's actually doing what his critics have been asking for, for the past couple of years.

Let me tell you what it has to do with this thread since I started it, DK says the bank are running the show, KB staying or going will be a bank decision, which is obvious bollox, the decision will be down to KB no one else. Now if you have a problem with fair comment come out and say it, don't hide behind your Admin badge, and tell me which part is not fair comment, or if I am not toeing your party line just tell me not to post, it's that easy. Some of us can think for ourselves without being given directions.

If Boyd isn't offered a new contract due to the restictions placed on the club by the bank then obviously Boyd will be leaving the club, and that won't be down to Boyd.

Its been funny to see the Boyd love-in on some of the other forums over the last few weeks, all his critics seem to have disappeared, but I bet it won't be long before they're back.

They're still here, they're just giving credit to him for his current form.

Surprised he didn't get pelters after not scoring at the weekend actually.

He was one of our worst players at the weekend.