Hopefully they've offered a good deal. There's no way he should be on less money than other strikers.

Rumoured about 18k.

More than what he is on this now but obviously English offers would be more.

Think we are at an advantage that he seems a homely guy and he can stay on to smash records.

Strange that the figures have been released before any decision has been reached, something tells me that KB is being set up to be the villain of the piece.

I guess it depends on who leaked it.

If it was the club, then yes, you could be right.

My view was that it was more likely to be his agent to try and prompt better offers from elsewhere, perhaps to act as a bargaining tool with Rangers.

However I'd agree that it's strange that everyone seems to know the offer.

Strange that the figures have been released before any decision has been reached, something tells me that KB is being set up to be the villain of the piece.

Dont know about the villain , but �£18 ,000 is as high as we should be going IMHO , we cannot try and compete with the Epl , and when you consider Sportin Lisbon cant or wont pay Mendes what he is on at present it shows how irresponsible wages under Murray got us into the shit we are still trying to get out off

All I thought was Boyd wanted parity with the other strikers,Miller & Lafferty, which I assumed was �£18k ??,if he is being offered parity then I see no reason why he wouldn't accept it as he knows Rangers don't have the money to offer him probably what he could earn by leaving the club,so if he has been offered the same as Miller & Laafferty I would expect him to sign a new contract

I know there's less of you these days, but for those who don't fancy Bod do you wonder why all the tims want to talk about this transfer window is Boyd and where he's going? :devil:

Bod ?? :devil:

No Boyd = no goals No goals = no title