Kyle Lafferty opens his heart on debt claims - and Old Firm horror tackle

Exactly.

16-18/19 you can blame age.

Not 22 though

absolutely mate. He cannot keep being excused 'because he's still young'. He's at an age where he should be delivering.

But IMO, he just will never deliever in a Rangers jersey. He's just not very good - and you can see from recent interviews and actions on and off the field that the guy does not have the right attitude to be a Ranger.

I'd love if we sold him in this window. If we could get anything like �£1m, i'd bite your hand off.

Smith needs to take responsibilty for this failed signing.

Also, before he signed for us, didn't he say he'd play for either Rangers of Celtic ?? There's just something about the lad that irks me.

absolutely mate. He cannot keep being excused 'because he's still young'. He's at an age where he should be delivering.

But IMO, he just will never deliever in a Rangers jersey. He's just not very good - and you can see from recent interviews and actions on and off the field that the guy does not have the right attitude to be a Ranger.

I'd love if we sold him in this window. If we could get anything like �£1m, i'd bite your hand off.

Smith needs to take responsibilty for this failed signing.

Also, before he signed for us, didn't he say he'd play for either Rangers of Celtic ?? There's just something about the lad that irks me.

I guess we lost the lottery then.:(

If you take all the money Smith has spent, a more talented manager could have assembled a quality side.

Add up whats been spent on Mendes, Davis, Edu, Lafferty, Miller etc and it's serious cash and no wonder we're in this financial situation once again.

Name me a modern manager who hasn't wasted a fortune?

Exactly.

16-18/19 you can blame age.

Not 22 though

Where in my post did I blame his age for his performances and behaviour ?. What I am saying is that he is still young enough to get his act together and improve his game,obviously you think it is too late for him to improve and that is your opinion in which you're entitled to, as I am mine, however I believe any player has plenty time to improve their game at 22 years of age if they take on board all the advice given to them and work hard on the basics of the game, whether he does is a different matter.

Ah, if only we all matured by the time we were 18! Would that it were so simple...but it ain't, and I can confidently predict that every user of this forum will know some twat who hasn't matured by 20, 30 or 40. Anyone who knows me (40 next year) will attest the truth of this.

Ah, if only we all matured by the time we were 18! Would that it were so simple...but it ain't, and I can confidently predict that every user of this forum will know some twat who hasn't matured by 20, 30 or 40. Anyone who knows me (40 next year) will attest the truth of this.

Paying 16.000? pound per week and paying a fee of 3.75 million gives us a right to a bit of maturity.

I don't even blame it on a lack of maturity i just can't see a professional football player in him at this time.