he'll probably do ok up here tbh. he certainly won't come up against the class of striker he's used to - nowhere near it. SPHell strikers are dire so a player like Senderos will have far less bombscare moments to deal with.

That's the reason why players like Boogie shine in the SPHell - the forwards they are playing against pose very little threat compared to EPL and even Championship.

He probably will do ok,however we have players who are coming back into the team who are also trying to go to the WC. Senderos certainly won't influence games like Bougherra does for us so I'd rather have Bougherra coming back into the team than us bringing in Senderos so I'm glad we never got him.Beasley,Edu,Bougherra & Mendes all coming back into the team soon and I am more than happy with that prospect.

Senderos' peak was his first spell at Arsenal - decent squad member, did a job when he came in and stood out for his country.

His move to Milan spelled his decline, and I was delighted when I heard we refused to match his wage demands.