Martin & Bardsley loans...

Guest The_Rock

Ye would love to have them here long term , like i said maybe the place will grow on them .

Btw sum1 told me Alex Ferguson left Rangers because he married a catholic , any truth to this ?

Thats good news about Martin being here for the season but the way he is going Man U will take him back.

As for Sir Awex, I always knew he was a Rangers man when growing up but after he left the club under difficult circumstances I thought he had a bit of bitterness towards us but obviously not.

Btw sum1 told me Alex Ferguson left Rangers because he married a catholic , any truth to this ?

I remember seeing a documentary, but can't remember which one... Anyway, it was mentioned that Ferguson had a difficult time at Ibrox, which wasn't made any easier when he married. Read into that what you will.

anyone remember when we played Manure in a pre season firendly , think ti was a cup , and Sir Alex came out and slated all rangers fans , calling them scum etc.

This makes me think that maybe he is just using us cause have no doubt Manure are getting a lot of these loan deals as well .

Maybe im just being paranoid tho

anyone remember when we played Manure in a pre season firendly , think ti was a cup , and Sir Alex came out and slated all rangers fans , calling them scum etc.

Aye, they came up here for a pre-season game,Cantona got a hard time from the Rangers fans, think he got sent off........

Aye, they came up here for a pre-season game,Cantona got a hard time from the Rangers fans, think he got sent off........

Was that not the tournament we had when Sampdoria (I think) were also there ?

Ye would love to have them here long term , like i said maybe the place will grow on them .

He claimed that a Rangers employee said that as he had married a Catholic he had no future at Ibrox. This was first rasied in his autobiography and the 'employee' had passed away years previously, so no one could confirm or deny that statement.

However, speaking to my Old Man, Uncles and Bears of that era, they claimed that as soon as Rangers signed Colin Stein, Fergies arse was out the window as, and I quote, 'he couldnae lace Steins boots'....

Fergie did rip into Rangers fans after we booed Cantona at a pre-season friendly, but if you can get a copy of the ManU v Rangers CL programme from Old Trafford, Fergie, O'Shea and Man fan who writes in the programme all had very positive things to say about Rangers and the support.

Cammy F